Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Franca  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

Milton Keynes - £120 half an hour - communication through text, no issues

Seen Alexia a few times now, most recently end of March. She is the best Brazilian TS I have seen, I find the South American wgs although extremely sexy can come across a bit moody and not always friendly. Alexia is the opposite, very friendly, always greets me with a big smile and kiss and English is good. Always looks amazing, make up, sexy lingerie etc Another reason I like Alexia is that she doesn't have the typical Brazilian anaconda behind her knickers. Its still a good size and thickness though and perfect for me. Last time I saw her I topped her and she was enthusiastic and encouraging throughout and the sight of her wanking herself bought me over the edge. She didn't cum, think she may charge extra will have to check next time I see her which I definitely will be doing when she is back in town.

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review - she's one I have often considered hooking up with but somehow I am hesitant as despite of a fantastic body, she looks to be quite masculine in the face - particularly the jaw line - not sure if that's so much the case in person?

Offline Nick1042

I wouldn't say she had a masculine face. Never thought that when I have met her, thought she was attractive and always had a good service with her.

Offline Rocket1927

External Link/Members Only

Milton Keynes - £120 half an hour - communication through text, no issues

Seen Alexia a few times now, most recently end of March. She is the best Brazilian TS I have seen, I find the South American wgs although extremely sexy can come across a bit moody and not always friendly. Alexia is the opposite, very friendly, always greets me with a big smile and kiss and English is good. Always looks amazing, make up, sexy lingerie etc Another reason I like Alexia is that she doesn't have the typical Brazilian anaconda behind her knickers. Its still a good size and thickness though and perfect for me. Last time I saw her I topped her and she was enthusiastic and encouraging throughout and the sight of her wanking herself bought me over the edge. She didn't cum, think she may charge extra will have to check next time I see her which I definitely will be doing when she is back in town.
  does she speak good english

Offline Nick1042

Yes pretty decent English, she can hold a conversation with you