Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Thai Girl - Blackpool  (Read 753 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7264398) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not much info on this girl for someone who has had an AW profile for 10 months apart from Frankc's Neutral review and a thread where I comment she was previously in Blackpool but I didn't fancy her much
Anyway I felt the need for a punt yesterday and couldn't be arsed driving anywhere so banged her a text mid afternoon, she hadn't logged on so I wondered if she may not be working then after about 2 hours just as i'd given up I received a reply with her menu and a postcode which I identified as "White Cottage" for those in the know  ;)

I replied about 2 minutes later asking if she was free for a time slot in about 40 minutes time but didn't get a reply, I decided to take a flier and swallowed the blue pill which would have about 30 minutes to get going and drive down to the location in anticipation that she'd just gone in with another punter and would be available for my desired time, if not then I may have to wait around for another 30 minutes or try to find an alternative punt.
Decamped from my car 5 minutes or so before the punt and thought i'd just have a slow walk around the vicinity, after a minute or two I got a reply saying she was OK with the time and I established that I could come "Now" as I was only 2 minutes walk away

I arrive and push the door bell buttom however the actual button was missing and I had no idea whether or not the bell was actually working so I also gently knocked then waited, and waited, and waited.
Ring; knock; wait; ring; knock; wait  :unknown:
Text to say i'm here, no reply; wait like a Lemon, thank god the place is secluded and nobody can see you stood at the door
I decide to ring her and she picks up so I tell her that i'm there and she says she can see me outside and will come down, I wait another couple of minutes before she actually comes to the door so must have been stood there for 5 or 6 minutes in total, not a great start  :dash:

The magic door opens and i'm thankfully inside, 1st impressions are that her age is out from the advertised 28 on VS (no age stated on AW) and probably add 10 years but I already knew that from Frankc's review and her face pics, in terms of her body though i'd have to give her 10/10 as she has a really lovely little spinners body that most girls in their early 20's would be envious of

Into the room; strip and pay the £80 for 30 minutes then she also strips and just like Frankc's review there are tissues and wipes laid out, she cleans me up but not quite as fastidiously as she did Frankc and then goes down on me for some OWO which gets the little fella going
Her oral was good and after a few minutes she grabs a condom but I tell her no as I want to give her oral, fuck knows why but she then rubs lube on herself which tastes slightly bitter but she does seem to enjoy me licking her clit
I ask her about kissing and struggle to understand her reply due to the language barrier however I see that she has a slight problem with her lip, not sure if she's had lip fillers etc but it actually looks like her lip may have been cut in the last week or two and had what looked like a couple of stitches in it.
I then decipher that she didn't want to kiss as she claimed that she hadn't been well and had actually previously been sick  :vomit: No idea if that was true or when this was but by now I was well off the idea of kissing anyway  :thumbsdown:

On with the condom and I get going in mish, no problems as we are both enjoying it but for some reason I start to lose wood after a couple of minutes, I know she isn't necessarily a 10/10 facially but certainly not a munter and her body is bang tidy, I think the main problem is that she didn't feel especially tight down below and once you get in that cycle of knowing the wood is fading the performance anxiety kicks in
I pull out and start trying to wank myself hard again, she asks if I want her to wank me instead but I carry on myself, after a couple of minutes i'm ready again and go back inside and pump away for a little while then feel that i'm about to cum and decide to seize the moment rather than risk backing off and losing wood again so i start filling the bag
She asks if i'm finished just as I start cumming however with the blue pill I can come for 10-20 seconds and it's shit if you stop before finished so I carry on pumping until fully spent then pull out
She deals with the condom and does a slight clean up which I finish off, look at my phone and it's only 18 minutes from entering the room so quite quick but she then asks if I want a massage to which I agree and i'm told to lie on my back which i do before she says no turn over, perhaps my head was somewhere else  :rolleyes:
She then proceeds to give me a massage which was half pain and half pleasure before squirting a load of oil on me which I like but without any warning so for those who don't want to go home reeking of baby oil be careful
Again the oil massage was a mix of pain and pleasure but I was relaxed at the end of it and could happily have put my head down and gone to sleep, she finally called time and I dressed then checked my phone and i'd actually gone 5 minutes over so what initially seemed like a slightly rushed punt she made up for at the end.
A brief chat and she said it was quiet which seems to have been the norm for most girls the last 6 months, great for a punter though when trying to get a booking  :thumbsup: I won't go into why the normal dynamics of supply and demand don't appear to kick in for punting as that's been done to death on various threads but hey  :D Anyway she's here this week and next week too

Trying to rate this one and i've wavered between a positive albeit a low positive which only got that high due to the extra time for the massage at the end and a Neutral however on balance I think a Neutral is probably a fair rating, also I need to factor in that i'm not planning on punting her again next week whereas if it was a glowing positive then I would be paying at least 1 more visit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Royalthailover

Thanks for this, white cottage is enough to put me off after my last punt there.

I tried to visit 'thai lisa' that is still advertising but never got a reply....so fortunately just had a wank instead!

Offline frankc

Sounds alot like my punt with this one... I'd contemplate seeing her again as I loved her body but only as a quick P&D.