Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Greek Kim - Edinburgh tour  (Read 11423 times)

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of months ago when she toured Edinburgh. Think she's normally based in Birmingham though she mentioned the possibility of relocating to Glasgow.

Cost:

£150 for 1hr. I notice she's raised that to £200 now.

Comms:

Very good by text, though was left waiting a couple of minutes outside the building.

Flat in the Restalrig area, close to the Jehovah's Witness. I don't think they'd approve. :D

The meet:

Kim opened the door in bra and panties looking absolutely stunning and true to her pictures. Further verification of her looks can be found on her Twitter which is linked to on the Birchplace profile. Handed over the cash and took a quick shower. Back to the bedroom and there was plenty of fk and oral on her. She's bottom only and didn't get that hard. On with a condom for her to give me OW and that's where things flagged a little. She did her best but wee willy was sulking and not playing ball. Off with the condom and she (eventually) managed to resurrect the dead with a hand job, sadly too late for any anal action. Offered a shower at the end but declined and left a little over time.

Summary:

Might not sound a great meet but she was very friendly, with great English, attentive and I really can't fault her attitude which was excellent, so it's a definite positive from me. The performance issues were all my own. :blush:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 08:59:11 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Sebstyles7

Shame she is bottom only as she looks stunning!  Thanks for the review.

Offline Falkirk GND

Thanks for the review Whisky!

I know she didn’t get hard - but did she manage a semi? How big were her cock and balls - have the girly hormones shrunk them yet?

Offline whiskyfan

Thanks for the review Whisky!

I know she didn’t get hard - but did she manage a semi? How big were her cock and balls - have the girly hormones shrunk them yet?

Yes, maybe 5 inches and didn't pay much attention to her balls. She's got quite a few short video clips on her Twitter that might reveal them.

Offline Falkirk GND

Yes, maybe 5 inches and didn't pay much attention to her balls. She's got quite a few short video clips on her Twitter that might reveal them.

Cheers mate - appreciate the reply  :thumbsup:

Offline whiskyfan

Cheers mate - appreciate the reply  :thumbsup:

No worries. Just had a look and her current pinned Twitter post should answer your questions. I'd put a direct link but I'm never quite sure what the rules are on linking to social media posts.

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks for the review.  I'm slightly tempted.

Offline shemaleluv86

I've been chatting to her for a couple days, I'm going to try and see her  :thumbsup:

Offline shemaleluv86

WhiskeyFan, I tried to Pm you with a few questions but couldn't as I can only respond.... Do you mid dropping me a PM?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
WhiskeyFan, I tried to Pm you with a few questions but couldn't as I can only respond.... Do you mid dropping me a PM?
33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks moderater.

Whiskeyfan - posting questions here, any info appreciated  :thumbsup:

What was she like?  From her photos I can't tell if she's a bit too much like a TV/boyish or just reallly feminine and sexy.

From a couple of her vids she seems to have a weird voice, how does she sound in the flesh?

Did she say if she can get hard or cum?

Thanks in advance mate.

Offline whiskyfan

Thanks moderater.

Whiskeyfan - posting questions here, any info appreciated  :thumbsup:

What was she like?  From her photos I can't tell if she's a bit too much like a TV/boyish or just reallly feminine and sexy.

From a couple of her vids she seems to have a weird voice, how does she sound in the flesh?

Did she say if she can get hard or cum?

Thanks in advance mate.

She's very feminine, in fact probably one of the most feminine TS's I've seen out with a few Thai Ladyboys. Video clips on her Twitter are an accurate reflection and if you saw her in the street you'd never know.

Voice is a little odd but she's fairly softly spoken in person, so not off putting.

Again, there's enough video clips on her Twitter to show she can get hard(ish), so judge for yourself. She didn't say if she can cum or not. Suspect you may find the answer to that on her OnlyFans, or just ask. Many will cum for an extra fee, usually £50 or so.

ps. TV's don't have tits.

pps. Price seems to have dropped back to £150/hr.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 08:51:11 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline shemaleluv86

She's very feminine, in fact probably one of the most feminine TS's I've seen out with a few Thai Ladyboys. Video clips on her Twitter are an accurate reflection and if you saw her in the street you'd never know.

Voice is a little odd but she's fairly softly spoken in person, so not off putting.

Again, there's enough video clips on her Twitter to show she can get hard(ish), so judge for yourself. She didn't say if she can cum or not. Suspect you may find the answer to that on her OnlyFans, or just ask. Many will cum for an extra fee, usually £50 or so.

ps. TV's don't have tits.

pps. Price seems to have dropped back to £150/hr.

Thanks for the info mate. Glad to hear how feminine she looks, and her body looks amazing.  She looks great in her photos, but was worried they'd be super shopped.  I'll be sure to post a review if I manage to meet her this weekend.

Offline whiskyfan

Thanks for the info mate. Glad to hear how feminine she looks, and her body looks amazing.  She looks great in her photos, but was worried they'd be super shopped.  I'll be sure to post a review if I manage to meet her this weekend.

Would certainly be interesting to see another perspective on her. I didn't take full advantage of what she has to offer due to my own failings on the day. Been hoping she'll return to Edinburgh so I can (try and) put that right.

Offline Bigdog82

Looks amazing but can’t find reviews apart from this one, does anyone know if she does owo as an extra?

Offline shemaleluv86

Hi gents, I met her a couple nights ago and will post a review when I get the chance.

Overall it was a positive meet.  She did owo but didn't like to kiss, and she's a total 100% bottom (which she does say in her ad).

Offline Bigdog82

Nice one, look forward to it 👌
Hopefully book as well soon, then I’ll get a review up too 😁

Offline Chris1990mcr

In stockport now will attempt a visit this week. Her twitter profile is really whats drawn me in.