Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS MIA COLUCCI - Swindon  (Read 6609 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Gazswindon

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Mia on the morning around 11 she didn't answer straight away but she did contact me once she was free , we arranged to meet at 12 and she sent me the postcode
upon arrival to the given postcode i called her and she swiftly sent me the door number , then road is a quiet road with terraced houses so discreet and puts you at ease upon approach, once i got to the door i rang the bell , she answers the door and allows me in , and wow what a sight a girl who actually looks like her profile pictures , quickly made the payment and then we sat down and started to relax, i wont go into what we did and how amazing this experience was all i am going to say is that out of all the experiences i have had MIA is the top she really knows how to pleasure you and she will have you eating out of her palm of hand

will definitely be coming back for more , i honestly don't think you will find a better girl than mia here in Swindon   

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Contacted Mia on the morning around 11 she didn't answer straight away but she did contact me once she was free , we arranged to meet at 12 and she sent me the postcode
upon arrival to the given postcode i called her and she swiftly sent me the door number , then road is a quiet road with terraced houses so discreet and puts you at ease upon approach, once i got to the door i rang the bell , she answers the door and allows me in , and wow what a sight a girl who actually looks like her profile pictures , quickly made the payment and then we sat down and started to relax, i wont go into what we did and how amazing this experience was all i am going to say is that out of all the experiences i have had MIA is the top she really knows how to pleasure you and she will have you eating out of her palm of hand

will definitely be coming back for more , i honestly don't think you will find a better girl than mia here in Swindon

Hardly helpful then.

Offline bdyno

i wont go into what we did and how amazing this experience was
This is what you write in the feedback section of Adultwork.
Here we go into detail.

Also, her house isn't particularly discreet.  Everyone in the street knows why you're there.

Offline bbanks

Sounds like you’ve seen her, have you left a review?

Offline bdyno

Sounds like you’ve seen her, have you left a review?
It was too long ago to qualify

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Registered yesterday .. less than 30 mins later leaves a positive with no useful information.  :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 11:41:59 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chrispy

Give more information did she top you did you fuck her etc

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Give more information did she top you did you fuck her etc

I have seen mia a fair rew times over the years.
She is top and bottom.  And she does look like her pictures if  not better in person.
She is very sexy.
I've reviewed here a couple of times on here.

Offline Cheltclient

I am tempted by Mia. Haven’t had the bravery to take the plunge yet. Maybe soon.

Guys who have seen her? Does she get and stay pretty hard?

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

I am tempted by Mia. Haven’t had the bravery to take the plunge yet. Maybe soon.

I've seen her.
Have a look at my reviews.
I saw her today as well and have just reviewed that just now.
She gets very hard and stays hard.
Guys who have seen her? Does she get and stay pretty hard?

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

This is what you write in the feedback section of Adultwork.
Here we go into detail.

Also, her house isn't particularly discreet.  Everyone in the street knows why you're there.

Are you talking about the place one Williams Street as that wasn't the best as it was on a main road.?.
Her new place is on a much quieter residential street now. I feel safer now . Not a lot of traffic and the times I've visited her new place I haven't seen anyone yet.

Offline bdyno

Are you talking about the place one Williams Street as that wasn't the best as it was on a main road.?.
Her new place is on a much quieter residential street now. I feel safer now . Not a lot of traffic and the times I've visited her new place I haven't seen anyone yet.
Yes, last time I saw her she was still on Williams St.  Haven't punted all year so I guess I'm a little out of date.

Obviously we can't post addresses etc, but is her new place still in a residents only parking area?

Offline lamboman

but is her new place still in a residents only parking area?

Yes it is she did offer me a permit but then I'd have had to go to her house,back to the car and house and again when I left.
Too much hassle for me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac