Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thickclit_london Tour  (Read 1007 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4691307) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chrispuckey

I was looking to try something a little different and came across a ftm ts and so glad I did. 2 hour out call at my place.
Comms excellent responded quick and a few messages passed through AW and booked via the booking button on the site.

Looks - to be honest you just read her profile and it says it all sort of more light male lesbian look lovely dark eyes and blonde hair. Slim fit body, nice legs very bright friendly intelligent young lady.

The meeting - we discussed beforehand what each of us wanted so no confusion over what to expect. Excellent service tie and tease, ro, lots of toys mostly me on her then after I untied her she jumped on top and started using the toys on me said she wanted to make sure I was happy. I popped after about 90 minutes and that was enough for me totally happy and drained of juice. She had a shower after and we talked and went for a quick drive so she could see what Torquay looks like.

Would I go back? Absolutely yes she is good looking, very friendly and intelligent and spotlessly clean I can’t speak highly enough to be honest totally amazing experience.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only