Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita Thai massage Taunton  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Alvo

Has anyone visited Rita Thai massage in Taunton? The advert looks new. I’m visiting the area next week and wondered if anything beyond a massage was on offer. Thanks in anticipation of any information

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've been leeching off the site for 2 1/2 years and you still don't know that a question is not a review.

Read the rules again and make sure you understand them before posting again.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline lewis666

I would stick with the Chinese place if you are wanting more than a massage although it’s a little hit and miss and reviews have dried up on that place recently too

Offline Henry767

Had a massage from Rita at Sin Sins Taunton during a lockdown break. Ok massage and HE, I remember a hard negotiation for topless which I declined. So I'd guess some level of extras will be available.

Offline lewis666

Seems to be the way of things now, keep prices quiet and lets have a negotiation while I'm stroking your cock sir  :D

Offline Tauntonhorny

I’m with Henry, visited her at Sins and received HE. But as far as I am aware she is now working from home so hopefully more may be on offer, but I have not visited yet.

Offline Alvo

Well, I went ahead and visited her at her house. She claimed to be new to this line of work having previously worked at the local hospital. In truth she gave a really excellent massage but when it came to extras she had very unrealistic expectations- wanted £100 for HE (£40 massage + £60 HE). She said that she had asked her friend at the local massage shop for guidance on prices and this is what she had been told. As such everything came to a rather abrupt end and the mood changed for the worse. I left £40 lighter after about 45 minutes.

Offline Tauntonhorny

Yeah 100% she use to work at Sins, Alvo. Jesus, £60 for HE!? I was considering seeing her tomorrow but I may stay clear or only visit for a massage then. Pretty sure she use to charge £20 or £30 at Sins when I saw her before.

Offline Tauntonhorny

I got into contact with her today and said that I use to see her while she was working at sins. Even saying I’d saw her before she said no extras were on offer.