Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bewitched... taunton  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only
Planning to see her on 30th June. Anyone tried?

Offline Chris2x

Hi Jake - I was supposed to see her this morning but she cried off, so trying again for Friday. Will let you know. It is just massage and HR, no sex. But good value and she seems very chatty on the phone.

Offline Jake.mackie

Fab. Seeing her on 30th and booked through AW... but zero feedback so hope she is a newbie.

Hi Jake - I was supposed to see her this morning but she cried off, so trying again for Friday. Will let you know. It is just massage and HR, no sex. But good value and she seems very chatty on the phone.

Offline janner1000

have a look at the Verification photos list   for the southwest page 7 her photo is on there !!!!!

Offline Chris2x

You don't need to look that far ...  Her verified photo is on her profile under verification.  Interested what you're point is. She's a forty something lady offering a service. She's upfront about what's provided. If you're looking for a plastic 20 year old with the attention span of a gnat and a good helping of chlamydia then she's obviously not for you. However we are hoping that there's more to her than that. We all punt for different reasons, if yours is that you hate anyone who is not a skinny bird of eighteen then fine. But don't start for no reason. Oh and your picture is where so that we can judge you too.

Rant over. Love Wednesday!

You may need emojis to respond!

Offline Jake.mackie

She looks good to me

You don't need to look that far ...  Her verified photo is on her profile under verification.  Interested what you're point is. She's a forty something lady offering a service. She's upfront about what's provided. If you're looking for a plastic 20 year old with the attention span of a gnat and a good helping of chlamydia then she's obviously not for you. However we are hoping that there's more to her than that. We all punt for different reasons, if yours is that you hate anyone who is not a skinny bird of eighteen then fine. But don't start for no reason. Oh and your picture is where so that we can judge you too.

Rant over. Love Wednesday!

You may need emojis to respond!