Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMalee - not so happy ending  (Read 834 times)

9 review(s) for @kitty@nina  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

moreplease

External Link/Members Only

Wish I'd bothered to check on here first  :( and saved my money.

Comms were okay but didn't start well as I couldn't work out whether I was paying £20 or £70 for 30 minutes?  Her AW ad has both on, I assumed ( not clever of me ) it'd be the higher price for the full business. In the end, and after seeing her in the flesh, I opted for the cheaper version i.e. a massage and HR and still felt robbed. The cost was £20 + £20 for HR.

She was working from what seemed to a Gulag Building in Washington, I should have realised then this was not likely to end well. Got to her entrance eventually ( so to speak! ) . Not surprised her pic is a rear view. I'd say late 30's and her body hasn't worn well, not horrendous but not exactly enticing unless stretch marks and slightly saggy boobs are your thing. She was dressed okay and I'm sure the outfit was nice when she first bought it some years ago.

The flat was like the inside of a fucking fridge which doesn't help when she tells you to strip off, I was shivering. She may have thought it was anticipation, it was cold!!

Massage was poor and in all honesty I just wanted it over and done with so after 2 minutes I suggested we "do the business in hand " . Not exactly gentle with her hands, she was treating my dick like it was 2 sticks she was rubbing together to start a fire ffs.

The whole thing was over and done with in about 15 minutes. If I'd had the bottle I'd have walked away when I saw the shithole area and building complex, but hey ho, my first bad punt in ages and I take consolation from the fact that at least I didn't insert my dick in her and that my car was still in one piece when I came out.