Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most off-putting thing a SP has done..  (Read 4451 times)

Offline cal2

Asked if she could share the shower, then after a few minutes, went to the other end of the bath (near the plughole) squatted down, and took a piss.

:lol:

Offline cal2

.when you get an awful stench coming from pussy
. girls that have clearly not had a wash before seeing you, these days I dont hesitate to walk
. girls working when they are clearly on period and act like they didnt know had this with a few romanian pump and dumps years back

Offline Bonker

"I must find time to get to the GUM clinic. Keep missing my appointments".

Offline Sebco

Was jack hammering this girl from behind, and noticed blood on my condom. Like WTF!. Got out asp, put me off punting for at least a year...

satyromaniac

Was jack hammering this girl from behind, and noticed blood on my condom. Like WTF!. Got out asp, put me off punting for at least a year...

That’s a bit squeamish. A bit of blood is nothing to worry about. There are plenty of reasons a vagina will bleed. If your bagged up there is not much to be concerned about IMO.
External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Happened to me last year. Wouldnt allow fingering, ok not unusual. Having put a condom on after withdrawl notice blood streaks, clearly at the end of her period. I just felt lucky I hadn't gone down on  her. I wasnt at all happy but it had been a good punt till then. Its probably the second time this has happened. Not very nice, but it happens :unknown:

Offline mh

Had overall a decentish Adorable Sophie in North West London in 2013. With about 20 minutes to go she started having some kind of breakdown and moaned about how shit her situation was. She snapped out of it and we got another round of action in but made me wonder if I should stop. But I had paid and I'm not there to be a shoulder to cry on.

Quite right! You could have said "it could be worse, love. I'm £100 lighter than when I arrived and you're £100 better off".

Seriously, I doubt I could have carried on, especially if it was round 2. I've had a few WGs being grumpy fuckers and that doesn't put me off, but never had one fall apart.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

About 3 years ago I decided on a punt with an older WG, no longer advertising, in Chesterfield. She advertised herself amongst other things as a prolific squirter. Decided to give it a go and was determined to see this liquid phenomenon for myself. Luckily at the point she came and squirted, it was by manual dexterity on my part, not the oral ministrations I had been performing a few seconds before because as she squirted she also delivered a quite sizeable turd onto the bed. Laughed and commented she hadn't prepared herself properly. Certainly killed the moment, even if she really was the dirty old bugger she advertised as!

zidhodhi

About 3 years ago I decided on a punt with an older WG, no longer advertising, in Chesterfield. She advertised herself amongst other things as a prolific squirter. Decided to give it a go and was determined to see this liquid phenomenon for myself. Luckily at the point she came and squirted, it was by manual dexterity on my part, not the oral ministrations I had been performing a few seconds before because as she squirted she also delivered a quite sizeable turd onto the bed. Laughed and commented she hadn't prepared herself properly. Certainly killed the moment, even if she really was the dirty old bugger she advertised as!

Unbelievable  :scare:

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell thats terrible.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

brandonpete

In the Eros centre in Hannover..hooker sitting on my face fanny farted...left me gagging from the spray that came with it!

Offline Cum_again

Hey...
She clearly wasn’t faking it if she shat herself.

Feather in your cap

:wackogirl:

Wooderz

"I take it is cold outside" - it bloody was as well :cry: i can't help it my dick is temp sensitive
:lol: