Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki 2nd visit - Mudchute  (Read 1760 times)

68 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (66 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline timw

External Link/Members Only

COST:
1hr, £150 for full service.

COMMS:
Contacted via text a few days before.  She responded promptly to messages and comms were clear.

VENUE:
Flat is basic and in a fairly busy residential area, Viki provides a video but I remembered where it was from previous visit so no issues. 

APPEARANCE:
Nice face and outstanding body, really slim but with great boobs and ass.  Smooth skin and nice all-over tan.

SERVICE:
Viki remembered my outfit request and showed this off for me by posing in the doorway to the bedroom - nice touch.

Welcomed with a kiss before I had a quick shower.

Out the shower and ready for action, she'll go at your pace and I told her what I wanted from the session.  Note she doesn't like fingers inside or do CIM.

My main reason for this hobby is to see stunning girls that I wouldn't pull in normal life so I asked her to let me admire her in the mirror during the action and she obliged.  Kissing is more LFK than DFK so doesn't feel as passionate as with some girls.  Chose OWO which she delivered well, in a number of positions.  She likes 69 and she has a nice clean pussy, reacting to (but not over-acting) my attempts at RO.  Also gave me a footjob.

Decided I wanted to fuck her, but struggled a bit to stay hard after she applied the condom.  When she finally did get me inside it just didn't feel great, despite her being tight.  Possibly condom was a bit thick, think it was durex, or a combination of my age + hangover affecting my performance.

Back to OWO in front of the mirror and with the hour coming to an end I finished myself all over her legs and feet while watching her playing with herself. 

SUMMARY:

Viki has a smoking body and is eager to please so I'd definitely recommend.

Online patelprat

Top class  :)
The best GFE for me.

Offline ohsnap

nice review mate- shes been on my HL for a while but haven't made a trip yet, hopefully will get in there soon!

Offline NotThe

Amazing value for money. If only she did DFK...

I think she, HSG and Polish Mia are some of the best value fo money punts at the moment (you can find all reviews clicking on my profile). But HSG and Mia are also great kissers

Online Gordy555

Definitely a solid GFE and good value. Just a shame about not providing cim.

Online patelprat

Definitely a solid GFE and good value. Just a shame about not providing cim.

She will take a facial though, so at least there's that :)