Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Marissa Earls Court (SW10)  (Read 2400 times)

2 review(s) for Busty.Marissa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Negative and could have been a neutral. But her lack of interaction and uninterested attitude. Left me wanting to punt again, that day  :thumbsdown:

Services:
Kissing (basic)
FK (very limited)
Hand job
OWO
Facial
Tit Wank (pearl necklace)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's (maid). Marissa English is limited.

Location: Flat on side road, nicely done. Small to mid size bedroom and a usable bed.
Bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment, well stocked with toiletries.
Permit zones: 8.30 to 18.30 Monday to Friday and 8.30 to 13.30 Saturday. Pay display near by.
Tube =  Earl's Court, a 10 min's walk. Train (and or tube) = West Brompton less than a 10 min's walk

Would I visit again:  No

Pictures: Are fair but taken on a good day, IMO. But its her, face wise and body wise.

The girl: Short to mid length blonde hair, size 10, about 5 foot 6". Early 20s. Real tits (C/D cup), big nipples (best part of her body, IMO).

Plus + She took a pounding and pearl necklace finish, was good (best part of the punt).

Neutral: Service wise she was very timid, not a GFE and she had no passion, IMO. OWO (was passable), kissing (basic).

Negative: Seemed to have an uninterested attitude and hardly spoke during the punt. She was just going though the motions, clearly didn't want to be there, IMO.   

I will add,

She stated, she was very tried, after going out (looked a little worse for ware).
Also told me she been working for several years. May be she getting jaded, or I punted her on a bad day  :unknown:
But a good W/G (in most cases) can act and cover up bad days. May be an observant punter, would still notice.   

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 01:29:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline bestbefore

What a shame her service was so crap. She looks great in her pics. Thanks for the review though.
You wonder why some of these girls are in this business if they cant at the very minimum summon up a pretence of being up for it. On second thoughts, perhaps £120 an hour is why they are in the business. Not bad for lying on your back! Lets hope her phone gets dustier now after your review.

Offline lewishamguy

She stated, she was very tried, after going out (looked a little worse for ware).
Also told me she been working for several years. May be she getting jaded, or I punted her on a bad day  :unknown:
But a good W/G (in most cases) can act and cover up bad days. May be an observant punter, would still notice.   

According to her profile she's 19yrs.old and she's been working for several years.     :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

According to her profile she's 19yrs.old and she's been working for several years.     :sarcastic:

Most W/G (profile managers) rarely add the correct age. Abject fact  :dash: (IMO), but its all just marketing, at the end of the day.

The girl: Short to mid length blonde hair, size 10, about 5 foot 6". Early 20s. Real tits (C/D cup), big nipples (best part of her body, IMO).

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:15:39 pm by The_Don »

Offline collector

Thanks TD for TOFTT. Sorry that it didn't work, shame because she looks cute.

Offline lewishamguy

Most W/G (profile managers) rarely add the correct age. Sad fact, but its all just marketing.

Very much true and the fact she told you she's been working for several years which I very much doubt about it, could be another lie.  :wacko:

Offline The_Don

Very much true and the fact she told you she's been working for several years which I very much doubt about it, could be another lie:wacko:

Indeed, the wonders of, ifs, and buts all rolled in one   :hi:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:31:25 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Thanks TD for TOFTT. Sorry that it didn't work, shame because she looks cute.

Its a shame because if she upped her service and attitude (when I punted her), I would have returned.

What a shame her service was so crap. She looks great in her pics. Thanks for the review though.
You wonder why some of these girls are in this business if they cant at the very minimum summon up a pretence of being up for it. On second thoughts, perhaps £120 an hour is why they are in the business. Not bad for lying on your back! Lets hope her phone gets dustier now after your review.

Hard earned for punters (in most cases) but easier for some W/G    :dash:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:36:43 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Wow, is that her? I have to tap that - leastways if there's a way of getting a good service out of her. Thanks for the review :hi:

Offline The_Don

Profile gone  :cry:

She had several profiles the last one listed, was in East London and had a phone number for a few days. But then moved to Scotland.

She may be back with another  :unknown:

like punk states

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow, is that her? I have to tap that - leastways if there's a way of getting a good service out of her. Thanks for the review :hi:

Yes its her, looks like she put some pound on (not money)

As for her service(s), some parts were passable to ok (listed in green, above).  But it didn't change the fact that her, uninterested attitude and lack of interaction.
Left me feeling, that I had wasted my time and money. Also wanting to punt again (that day), to get it this bad punt out of my system.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:15:46 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:49:45 pm by The_Don »