Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Katie - Stockton  (Read 4306 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729253) (11 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

30 mins/£80

Comms: very easy via text. List of Dos, Don'ts, and Extras sent quickly. Address confirmed on arrival.

Location: Postcode takes you to the right street, so you may want to put the house address in any sat nav. Easy parking. Residential street, not really anyone around, so didn't feel overlooked.

The girl: As someone has previously said, she's a lovely lass. I'd say the 26 stated is about right. Not a perfect bod, but really nice - if you like a "real girl" feel to a punt, she has no airs and graces, just a proper down to earth lovely lass.

The event: Arrived and was texted to come to the door. I was let in, usual behind the door routine. Katie was dressed in a purple one-piece lingerie item. Nothing left to the imagination. Sadly she pointed me to lead up the stairs, would have enjoyed following her up ;)
Got into a nice clean room, handed over the tokens and was told to strip while she went to stash them. She seemed to take quite a while to come back, but she did.
I'd laid myself face down on the bed, having decided that for a change I would let the girl instigate - normally I like to take the lead.
Started with a reasonable massage on the back and legs and then turned over. Katie then started to lick her way up my body and there was kissing (not DFK at first but that came later when we were fucking), I enjoyed kissing her tits (modest handful, not the firmest, but nice enough) and then I went down on her.
She seemed to get into that, some twitching, and her lovely fresh pussy got very wet.
Next up I rolled onto my back, she applied the mac and climbed on board. She took instruction well, when I asked her to slow down.
After a while of that, I told her I wanted doggy, so she knelt on the bed while I stood to the side and went for it, then finished in speed bump.
More nice massage followed until the time was up.

I will return.

Offline Henry61

She's a nice lass, great looking arse.

Offline PhillyExPat

I was skeptical about her as she didn't have many ratings, but I'm glad to hear she's genuine. Time to reconsider my next punts; hopefully she's ok with black men :hi:

Offline Lamnguin

I've never managed to get a response from her via text or phone so I've given up.

Offline Gruchaqqq

Hopefully she will back soon

Offline datwabbit

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 12:13:42 am by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

Hopefully she will back soon
She's not far from Chester le street so still local