Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi of Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1016 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

The usual Premium £60 for 30

Having had a couple of so-so encounters recently, the planets finally aligned for me to be in the same area as Demi was working, so I got myself booked in.

Comms: The usual easy comms via Juney. All arranged within four texts and details of location on entry.

Venue: Nice apartment on the edge of the city centre. Many of you will know the location. Fairly discrete.

The girl: Usual behind the door, and while I've said before, none of us realistically expect a supermodel to appear when the door closes, Demi is a really pretty girl and probably doesn't need half as much make-up as she was wearing, though it wasn't slapped on by any means, she looked really nice - I think she was more conscious of the make-up than I was, and was pretty considerate of me wearing a light coloured top (either that of she was just desperate to get my kit off - I'll tell myself that was it!).
Height and size are very much as stated (her profile now says size 7, I think 6 is more accurate) and she was wearing a nice red number (body and panties). She insisted on keeping the body element on, explaining she doesn't do proper naked because she's self conscious about her post-baby tummy. Personally, keeping the body on didn't bother me at all. By this point I just wanted to get going.

The action: Paperwork done and it was on with the kissing and undressing. Kissing was open mouth, passionate and nice, though not DFK. Hands were wandering.
Decided to stay in the living room, sometimes I find a sofa much more fun than a bed. I soon had her panties off and she was on her back for some RO. Clean, fresh, tasty, responsive.
I would have stayed down there all day, but it does get me excited and has been known to shorten the FS element of the punt, so I stood up, at which point she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. However, I was ready to go and on with the condom and I sat on the sofa for her to lower herself onto me (reverse) and she was nice and tight.
Long story short, she turned to face me for a while, then I took her against the wall, then over the arm of the sofa. The last two showed she can take a good hard seeing to.
With the end nearing, she dropped back to her knees and finished me in her mouth (spitter, but I couldn't care less by that point) before I went back down on her (after she gave herself a wipe - she's very cleanliness conscious).
This girl is very good at what she does and I had a great time with her. I'd definitely go back.

Any negatives? Not from my perspective.

Her "don'ts" are: anal, fingers in pussy and swallowing. No dealbreakers for me, but others may disagree.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review. She sounds good