Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girl with fake tits  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Allnewman

Hi guys I am after a Thai girl with fake tits would prefer younger and slim any sugestions

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It would be more difficult to find a Thai girl who hadn't got them I think?

Offline allross

Amy at Sopa Thai

Karn- but she is older and unsure what services she is offering now

Online Moby Dick

It would be more difficult to find a Thai girl who hadn't got them I think?
I think you must be basing thus on your experience with Thai boys.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I think you must be basing thus on your experience with Thai boys.
Nope.........you only have to read most of the reviews on Thai girls and however well done my exprience is the same.

Offline RogerBoner

Hi guys I am after a Thai girl with fake tits would prefer younger and slim any sugestions
Anya has false boobs but they are small, look and feel natural.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dizzee91

Try onnapa on narborough road, cheap price massage and pretty good, with decent big tits, but still as most thais ive seen, them long nipples.  She says shes shy but she gets them out.  Her b2b isnt too bad either.  I cant find her number or link, sorry dude.

Offline Allnewman

Offline Allnewman

Try onnapa on narborough road, cheap price massage and pretty good, with decent big tits, but still as most thais ive seen, them long nipples.  She says shes shy but she gets them out.  Her b2b isnt too bad either.  I cant find her number or link, sorry dude.

Is there more then one ?

Offline Dizzee91

There is but she has the buggest tits in the joint and they are fake too.  Dont think the other have fake tits.

Offline Dizzee91

Onnapa, she works at the same place at the ad on viva street called thai lady massage

Offline smartieshouse

Any other Thai girls worth investing in?