Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fullservice in Broadholme LN1 near Lincoln  (Read 679 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

This looks to me to be a dodgy one.
She is advertising that she lives in Broadholme LN1, i used to live in Boardholme just over the bridge near Saxilby off the A57 on th3 back roads to Harby Village, technically it's just on the boarder and is in Notts but has a Lincoln post code.
The village has 5 farms,  20 houses, a post box and it used to have a phonebox and bus shelter(not sure about those anymore). that's it.
So if there is a EE WG in that village the local nosey, inbred fuck wit brigade would soon be onto the old bill !!!
I wouldn't go near if i where you !!

Offline Paulpunting

ADMIN : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK THIS BUT LOOK AT THE REVIEWS CURRENTLY PAGE TO ABOUT BAIT & SWITCH / THUEF / THREATS OF VIOLENCE AND ITS THE SAME WOMAN.
ALL BEWARE!
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Jamesbattersea

ADMIN : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK THIS BUT LOOK AT THE REVIEWS CURRENTLY PAGE TO ABOUT BAIT & SWITCH / THUEF / THREATS OF VIOLENCE AND ITS THE SAME WOMAN.
ALL BEWARE!

Ah yeah same one good call Paul.

Offline Paulpunting

No worries James, stay safe
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Offline gary03

Remember years ago there was girl who worked from council house on main road in coleby.hypo critical lincs echo took money for her ad then did big front page shock story on her so know where your coming from on this