Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds - They have a time machine!  (Read 1119 times)

Online FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

AYSHIA - October 2009 is aged 40 years (above)

AYSHIA - December 2015 is aged just 42 years (below) :timeout:

I really must get me one of those Tardis things :D

External Link/Members Only

jacklast123123

She has been 40 for the last 20 years at least lol  :rolleyes:

Offline The Outsider

I saw her when she had just started with NG, so that dates it a bit.  I would have guessed her age as mid-late forties then!  It's a bit late to do a review some (maybe 10?) years on, but suffice so say I would not recommend. 

greychap

Some sex workers are just very lucky indeed the job makes some age far less then the rest of us :lol:

Offline AnthG

The thing is with Ayshia in my opinion. Is that guys who would book a 40 year old. Are quite likely the same guys who would also book a 50 year old.

So there is no need to lie.

Its not like claiming a 28 year old is 25. Or a 24 year old is 19. The difference between 40 and 50 - in terms of the punters who would go for them, is pretty minor.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

GeordieBadass

The thing is with Ayshia in my opinion. Is that guys who would book a 40 year old. Are quite likely the same guys who would also book a 50 year old.

Its not like claiming a 28 year old is 25. Or a 24 year old is 19. The difference between 40 and 50 - in terms of the punters who would go for them, is pretty minor.
I'm glad you started your post "in my opinion" as I don't agree. I would book a 40year old and have but I wouldn't book a 50 year old.

Offline maxxblue

It's the other way around with me, AnthG. There is no way I would book a 50 year old, but have booked 40 year olds and enjoyed my time with them.

And if I found out that a 25 year old was 28, I wouldn't really be bothered.

So I would say that the difference in ages at the younger end is pretty minor.

It goes to show that we're all different!  :hi:

Offline Lance7

Banned reason: Demanding review removal.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline toon972

Offline Michael48

Especially as there is no Charlie on the old website link!
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline itsjustme

Summer was my 1st Diamonds punt ,, really nice place at the flats where the garden festival used to be (i think)
That brings back memories
Also remember shagging a lass next to Heworth metro and her fanny started to bleed on the condom ,, she said "sorry, my last customer was a big rough" fuckkkin helllllll ,, i got a flop on immediatly. She had nasty fake tits too. I've driven past since and the coppers where at the door.
I think she was well known and has been mentioned a few times on here. Deffo on the gear