Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Newcastle Area  (Read 925 times)

Offline anonyorks

Afternoon chaps!.

I have some trips to Newcastle for work in the next few weeks so I'm looking for ideally an english girl with tattoos. Age/Dress size I'm flexible.

Thanks!  :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Afternoon chaps!.

I have some trips to Newcastle for work in the next few weeks so I'm looking for ideally an english girl with tattoos. Age/Dress size I'm flexible.

Thanks!  :drinks:

Agency or indi, incall or outcall? also how far can you travel from where you're staying if incall?    :hi:

Offline anonyorks

Central Newcastle for in call as I'm there in the day. Flexible with indy or agency

Offline thekidah01

Central Newcastle for in call as I'm there in the day. Flexible with indy or agency

Got to be keeva imho

Offline Kev3773

Got to be keeva imho

Would be my first port of call too, guaranteed to leave happy  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Got to be keeva imho

That's who I was thinking of, been a good while since I saw her so can't remember about tattoos, there again I tend not to notice anyway. She's a sexual tyrannosaurus though.

External Link/Members Only

Struggling to think of any more near city centre. 

Offline Harrychapman28

He did ask for English and Keeva is Irish just saying haha, incase he wants exactly what he's asking

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He did ask for English and Keeva is Irish just saying haha, incase he wants exactly what he's asking

Who would you suggest then.    :unknown:

Offline Harrychapman28

Couldn't recommend any girls with tattoos  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Couldn't recommend any girls with tattoos  :unknown:

Why comment on Keeva then.    :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

Keeva has a few small tattoos, might not be what the ops after. He'd be like DM though and not even notice once she pounces on him.  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Keeva has a few small tattoos, might not be what the ops after. He'd be like DM though and not even notice once she pounces on him.  :D

I can't remember Keeva's either,   :(    Been struggling to come up with any who work the city centre with or without tattoos.

Where's the Prof when you need him.

Offline johnny34

Here's a copy of Prof's list of girls in or around the NE to consider, some english, some with tatt's:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146122.msg1606863#msg1606863

Offline toon972

I think Tori Taylor is working in Newcastle now.

Offline Sar-Major

Try Jet of Allure, she's got some serious Tats, often does in-call Newcastle and Gateshead.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline anonyorks

Thanks guys appreciate it, feel free to message me if any of you guys are down in Yorkshire  :drinks: