Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia of Amour - Wallsend  (Read 1290 times)

aaronramsay

External Link/Members Only

Incall - 30 minutes - Wallsend, Willington Quay - Ground floor flat

Communications - last minute opportunity - texted request, yes she was available, arrangements and address received back no problem.

Meet:-
I've met Amelia on a number of occasions but hadn't seen her for a while - nothing has changed thankfully.
Met by this statuesque blonde who was wearing a long lacy see through 'dress' and nothing else other than high heels - can you believe she needs the heels for those who've seen her.
Anyway, everything I wanted was provided - lunchtime meet - needed de-stressing and she did just that
Lots of kissing, clothes disposed of then onto bed, mutual fondling, I was rock hard in no time then oral on Amelia - seemed to hit the right note from the noises and wetness emanating from my attention, Amelia became very sensitive and said she'd orgasmed.
Oral on me proceeded, lots of spit, long and slow strokes.
On with condom; Amelia straddled me and rode me cowgirl.
As I was getting closer to cumming, told Amelia who dismounted, whipped of the condom, took me in her mouth and made sure I came deep inside, not a drop spilled, sucked and licked clean.
Mightily de-stressed - I left a happy man and wondered why it had been so long since I'd seen her.

Online Asar

Thanks for the review, incase anyone wants Amelia's AW link: External Link/Members Only.

Seen her before myself and was impressed by her skills.

Offline CELICA GT