Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Next on me list  (Read 1318 times)

browningsx

vw

External Link/Members Only
Anybody been or is it another toftt .
No way is that 23 years of gravity, lies about her age

MrBridger

I think her age is about right, looking at her face. Passing resemblance to Leann Rimes which is never a bad thing. Go for it and keep us informed, Cannock City Centre (I assume between the opera house and the art gallery) isn't too far from me.

Dodo

Think she's spelt her name incorrectly......shouldn't it be Nataliefffff  :rolleyes:

Offline antony8821

i went a few months ago, shes about 4 times bigger than her pictures make out, felt very un experienced just lay there, had ow and it was mechanical, i wont be returning, shame really ideal location 5 mins from my home

Offline justabloke

i went a few months ago, shes about 4 times bigger than her pictures make out, felt very un experienced just lay there, had ow and it was mechanical, i wont be returning, shame really ideal location 5 mins from my home

whoa, I hope it' not 5 min walk you mean,  I would be scared running into her...I try to keep at least a 10-15 min drive distance from my house just in case.

Offline antony8821

no lol its far enough to walk, i drive there in 5 mins and i never use that area, she lives in birmingham she just uses there because its next to the train station. it was that inpersonal that i dont think shed recognise me and to be honest i dont think id recognise her again

CarbonCopy

Met her in brum and agree 100%.. She's bigger than her photos and laid on the bed like a beached whale.. totally unresponsive. I've been with some big girls and had a fun time so size isn't important to me... she either had a bad day or has a very lazy attitude which after your comments I suspect is the case. Definite one off visit for me.