Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Jasmine Prostrate  (Read 1606 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Hi Guys,

Anyone tried this girl and is she as good as her profile suggests?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punter34

Would also be interested...

May give it a go -though tricky to organise a weekday daytime as that's the only time it seems she's available

Offline SamLP

She was discussed here a little
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32363

I went to see her out of curiosity in August. Good comms. Profile pics are flattering, she's much more plain a slightly larger. Cold and professional attitude, not unfriendly though just her method of working. Has certificates plastered all over the room. Not a bad massage, ending with credit card swipes which was hard to react to given her attitude was cold and professional. After turning over, she gets her tits out and puts on a glove, teases the cock with her tits for a while and then inserts her finger to massage the prostate while proceeding to give a hj. Again, all cold and professional. She does allow you to play with her tits and they are a handful. The whole experience for me was weird, what should have been an erotic session felt more like a surgery which was why I had a hard time getting hard at the beginning. Only started to get hard when I asked whether I could touch her.

She has an assortment of dildos for those who like those things up their arse. For me this was my first every experience of anything being inserted. The second was recent and unprompted when I got a bj and prostate massage at the same time. That was an unforgettable experience.

punter34

thanks. cold encounters are so unsatisfactory. will give it a miss

1dt

sure she had a stable of below par girls in various locations