Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sanni - Mobile Massage, Charing Cross. What is wrong with her?  (Read 1210 times)

Online Atrueyorkie

Stumbled across this bio and it seems she has some false ideas on the site. It’s actually crazy  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Maybe she got the hump with this review?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353122

Many SPs don't like UKP for a number of reasons that are regularly discussed on here. I can understand a reaction against a review that says her pics aren't representative and that the customer wasn't fulfilled. If it were a positive review that described the experience in the way she likes to think of it, then I doubt UKP would have been mentioned on her ad. She would just be quietly happy with the business it drove her way.

If you hunt around, her old website talks up the whole tantric experience blah blah blah (you need to look at it through Google cache) so I guess she positions herself as some premium provider. The reality might be somewhat different. That what she doesn't like.

Online Atrueyorkie

Maybe she got the hump with this review?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353122

Many SPs don't like UKP for a number of reasons that are regularly discussed on here. I can understand a reaction against a review that says her pics aren't representative and that the customer wasn't fulfilled. If it were a positive review that described the experience in the way she likes to think of it, then I doubt UKP would have been mentioned on her ad. She would just be quietly happy with the business it drove her way.

If you hunt around, her old website talks up the whole tantric experience blah blah blah (you need to look at it through Google cache) so I guess she positions herself as some premium provider. The reality might be somewhat different. That what she doesn't like.

Ahhh makes sense

Offline IAmNotFamous

A snowflake who can’t take criticism. Okay.

If someone left me a neutral feedback, I use that as an opportunity to learn how to deliver the services better.

She should be grateful that there is a website that offers feedback.

Offline Stevelondon

“UKPuting”

Is that a Russian site then. ?

Offline yesbby

Oops.. never a good idea to Google yourself

Can someone confirm that the public can read the massage reviews? I can’t seem to access them unless I’m logged in

Offline LLPunting

Oops.. never a good idea to Google yourself

Can someone confirm that the public can read the massage reviews? I can’t seem to access them unless I’m logged in

Only members should be able to read reviews now so I believe Search Engine crawlers shouldn't be finding them either (Wahey!  Even less reason for punters to worry about privacy).  Head1 finally and thankfully got that loophole filled a little while back.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Only members should be able to read reviews now so I believe Search Engine crawlers shouldn't be finding them either (Wahey!  Even less reason for punters to worry about privacy).  Head1 finally and thankfully got that loophole filled a little while back.

This suggests that someone probably told her about the review, either a punter or another SP.

Offline yesbby

This suggests that someone probably told her about the review, either a punter or another SP.

It does.

Also, the review ends up recommending her for a good massage without sexual titillation, which is exactly what she wants to promote anyway.  It should be saving her a lot of requests, which clearly irritate her. As she was trading expensively on her alluring photographs, the unspoken formula for a busy massage practice, she ought to wind her neck in a bit.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It does.

Also, the review ends up recommending her for a good massage without sexual titillation, which is exactly what she wants to promote anyway.  It should be saving her a lot of requests, which clearly irritate her. As she was trading expensively on her alluring photographs, the unspoken formula for a busy massage practice, she ought to wind her neck in a bit.

:D :lol: mate, you said she was unattractive, worn out looking and talks too much. Even if you gave a positive and had a good handjob, she just won’t like that. It’s human nature.

Online Atrueyorkie

“ Don't ask me for a lower price for a massage” - AKA this massage will cost you an arm and a leg and it’s very average

Offline Fuzzyduck

“ Don't ask me for a lower price for a massage” - AKA this massage will cost you an arm and a leg and it’s very average

:lol:

I expect someone has already grassed this thread to her. Hopefully she’ll correct the typos in her rant. UKPUTING of all things.