Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Yvett - Haringey area? Hot Hungarian...  (Read 4101 times)

Sherbert07

Just wondered if anyone has seen or knows about this girl?

External Link/Members Only Yvett 25 yrs old

There are 2 studio pics but the natural one looks even better IMO. Nice dimples, Hungarian...

Offline punk

Just wondered if anyone has seen or knows about this girl?

External Link/Members Only Yvett 25 yrs old

There are 2 studio pics but the natural one looks even better IMO. Nice dimples, Hungarian...

think she has been reviewed before face looks familiar.type 2261571 into the search box.

Sherbert07

think she has been reviewed before face looks familiar.type 2261571 into the search box.

Blank .. :unknown:

Offline kropotkin

Definitely been mentioned on here and, as she's not in my Hot List, I suspect it wasn't entirely favourable.

password02

Anyone got any pics which are NOT photo shopped? PM me if easier?

password02

No extra's stated on her profile - was the OWO extra £10 recent?

Sherbert07

Extra for owo but has snowballing on her likes list... She really needs to sort her profile out and make things clearer if that's the case

password02

Extra for owo but has snowballing on her likes list... She really needs to sort her profile out and make things clearer if that's the case

+1 - this makes her at £100 ph with OWO - same as Michelle Indep in Chingford E4 so have to think again!!

Sherbert07

+1 - this makes her at £100 ph with OWO - same as Michelle Indep in Chingford E4 so have to think again!!

I had the pleasure of seeing Michelle earlier today for an hour. It won't be my last time, the bar has been set very high!!

Sherbert07

What happened to Waynen17's posts? I'm not going mad am I?! Looking at Yvett's fb on aw there are 3 dubious ones from Wayne29352 all left within a minute of each other on the same day...connection maybe...

password02

Saw Yvett this week - all good and just went into a POSITIVE  - 7.5/10

Report to follow in the reviews section under London next few days when I have time to put up

Sherbert07

Saw Yvett this week - all good and just went into a POSITIVE  - 7.5/10

Report to follow in the reviews section under London next few days when I have time to put up

Cheers fella  :thumbsup:

Offline hardhans75

Being a sucker for Hungarian girls , seen her. She is in that well known house next to BP garage and in front of KFC. Nice girl, clean and is very friendly. But is very vanilla , so is the other girl from the house Sophie.

password02

Not sure about Sophie but seen Cleo there and Yvet - done reviews on both girls