Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sangria - Diva - Kensington (Olympia)  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Zigura

External Link/Members Only

Booking: Made through Diva, £300 for 1 Hour

Location: Short walk from Kensington (Olympia) Underground, quiet residential street, no issues entering or leaving the place

Lady: Pictures are accurate, petite lady with tanned skin, pretty face, fake breasts, maybe late 20’s. Friendly personality and speaks English to a basic standard

Action: Shower, Lip kissing, OW for a short time, covered sex in a few positions, it was ok, but I needed a HJ to get over the line, remaining time used up with a massage

Conclusion: No fireworks with the punt. A fairly standard experience I get from Diva ladies. She is attractive and friendly, so I would consider seeing again
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 02:48:51 pm by Zigura »

Offline jesse4585

Thanks for reviewing Zigura.

Just a minor bit of feedback, it's possible you're being a little conservative in terms of not wanting punters to be disappointed on how old a lass actually looks when they see her for real.  Sangria's page says she's 20, yet you've said late 20s.  In fairness I've not met Sangria so perhaps you have a point.

But you also said Francisca looked about 27-30.  I've punted her several times, and no way! She could well be 19 like it says on her page, her body is totally flawless and no signs of age on her face or eyes.    Just meaning this as a minor thing. They're your reviews so it's your impression that counts, and there is a case its' better to under sell a lass than risk setting expectations too high & thus risk fellow punters wasting their hard earned.

Offline Zigura

On a return visit to Francisca, she told me she was 22, I guess her website pictures and personality led me to believe she was older. So my age guesses should be taken with a pinch of salt.
The pictures of Sangria are a good representation, of who you will see.

Offline jesse4585

On a return visit to Francisca, she told me she was 22,
Interesting! I'd guessed she was 21 at the most. Must remember darker skinned lasses tend to age more slowly.

She’s 21
Yeah,  by chance I caught a glimpse of Sangria while punting Zumba,  she looked 21. She's beautiful & looks just like her pics as you and Zigura say. A bit on the petite side, otherwise would now be on the top of my hit list.  :drinks: