Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Asian punts Nottingham area.  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Willie the great

Where have all the decent Asians gone ?? I loved a good time with many I had a regular with Lisa Mapperley and her friend Annie but they where charging more and more for what they called extras before they included them ,harder and harder to contact so I gave up anyone had better luck ??..in have tried a few more,went to the massage shop in Sherwood near Haydn  Road 50£ half hour happy end Chinese girl Lisa not bad but only use if desperate..any good times going ????..

Online Gopal1978

Sinin Thai is in your hunting ground. The girls always provided a great service at their sister shop.

On Mansfield Road above Royal Thai. Dang is great.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:29:40 pm by Gopal1978 »

Online GoldTop

Do they do full service tho Gopal?

Online Gopal1978

OP mentioned a massage shop in Sherwood so suggesting another too. I didn't see the request as only relating to Full Service.

I believe they do body 2 body. Not sure what else you can get. YMMV in terms of extras.

Online Gopal1978

I don't think Lisa Mapperley does full service either.

Offline Willie the great

Lisa is in City Centre now,never answers phone or text,last time I saw her wanted £150 for 1 hour oral both ways body to body and hand job,no sex it was ok but half way asked for another £20 then got stroppy when I said no chance..expensive parking as well...Steer clear,lotsmof girls offer more for a lot less..

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

This one will be in Nottingham in a week's time apparently.  Definitely worth considering.  Does offer FS, not sure why not explicitly listed on the AW profile.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 08:41:31 am by gbyld87 »

Offline Willie the great

Thanks for the information she looks worth giving I try,good service from Asians at a fair price are few and far in between.I noticed Lisa ex Mapperley is back on Gumtree nearly tempted but her costing has gone sky high, anybody been lately ??,I think I will give this Thai lady a go...