Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coming soon new Thai massage, Mansfield Road, Nottingham  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Citybased

Heads up folks...saw a poster in the window of the Royal Thai Restaurant 187-189 Mansfield Road today...coming soon Thai Massage...cumming soon maybe?

Offline chandlerhandler

Heads up folks...saw a poster in the window of the Royal Thai Restaurant 187-189 Mansfield Road today...coming soon Thai Massage...cumming soon maybe?

Do they do take-aways :cool:

Online NottsThaiLover

Wonder if restaurant closing or if they will do food and massage.

Discretion may be a concern if not legit.

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only

Part of the Su Nin empire... :D
Thanks for the update Gopal  :thumbsup:
I must have eaten business lunches at Royal Thai twenty times or more over the years.  It wasn't anything special and was very old fashioned.  Thai WGs preferred The Lobster Pot down the hill. Royal Thai opened up in Hockley in a place that ended up as Paste. The food is better than Zaap but has much less atmosphere. Oh wait, this is a punting site not TripAdvisor :sarcastic:

When you visit you car park behind it on North Sherwood Street and walk through a narrow pass between the roads.
Bon appétit!

Offline shiptonlad

Sinin has an association with Sirinin. The majority shareholder in Sinin is Deng who works at Sirinin. Given the foregoing unlikely to be totally legit.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

Thanks for the update Gopal  :thumbsup:
I must have eaten business lunches at Royal Thai twenty times or more over the years.  It wasn't anything special and was very old fashioned.  Thai WGs preferred The Lobster Pot down the hill. Royal Thai opened up in Hockley in a place that ended up as Paste. The food is better than Zaap but has much less atmosphere. Oh wait, this is a punting site not TripAdvisor :sarcastic:

When you visit you car park behind it on North Sherwood Street and walk through a narrow pass between the roads.
Bon appétit!

Roger, are you saying there's a car park or just street parking? I think North Sherwood Street is permit only for street parking, Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm.
Might need to park further away?

Online NottsThaiLover

Sinin has an association with Sirinin. The majority shareholder in Sinin is Deng who works at Sirinin. Given the foregoing unlikely to be totally legit.

Probably not very smart to give her real name away. Think she has a different working name for a reason.

Offline RogerBoner

Roger, are you saying there's a car park or just street parking? I think North Sherwood Street is permit only for street parking, Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm.
Might need to park further away?
You are correct that it's mainly permit only but there are a few for the public. But I may be wrong.

Offline jsnsummer

Looks like an attempt at being legit....I'll let you lot 'wear' them down first before popping in ;)

Offline michael.fannymore

Welcome to Sinin Thai massage & Spa

Our therapist offering treatments of

Thai aromatherapy, Thai combination
Thai traditional massage,
Deep tissue & sport massage
Body Scrub, foot massage
Relaxing massage with warm oils from head to toe. 💆🏻‍♀️💆‍♂️

✅ Prices
FROM £40 per hour
FROM £25 per half hour

Our opening times
Monday- Saturday 10am-8pm
Sunday 10am-6pm

⭐️ Release, Relax, Unwind ⭐️
For information and appointment
Please call us on : 0115 9168392
Address: 189 Mansfield Road
Nottingham
NG1 3FS
🇹🇭 Looking forward to seeing you 🇹🇭

Online NottsThaiLover

Advert near identical to Sirinin so would expect same service and ladies. Photo in the Sirinin advert is the lovely Dang.

Looks like you have to walk through the restaurant. May be an issue for some.

Offline GoldTop

My mistake. That’s the other place !! Sorry