Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darling Lexi - Notts/Derby  (Read 1478 times)

Online j122

Anyone know whether Darling Lexi is still working?
Her AW profile vanished before i had the pleasure.
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR, she had a few profiles, claimed to be at Univ and and therefore moved between Derby and Nottingham, depending on whether she was at Uni or not.

If above was true, then I suspect she is long gone.

However, Rosie20 shows similar trends, except fully based in Nottm.

Could she be the same one??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

Her
Anyone know whether Darling Lexi is still working?
Her AW profile vanished before i had the pleasure.
External Link/Members Only

Her number is on that website...give her a call? you'll find out then :)

Jackjones

I'd say yes it is, looks like rosie same style of clothing to.

pleasure

I can't help you with Lexi, but I have seen Rosie, and I can tell you she's not the same girl - her face is quite different.

Rosie is genuine, although sometimes tricky to get hold of. See the thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24252.0

Jackjones

I can't help you with Lexi, but I have seen Rosie, and I can tell you she's not the same girl - her face is quite different.

Rosie is genuine, although sometimes tricky to get hold of. See the thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24252.0

You think so? i'd say its almost the same, tho hard to tell as its a bad face shot for both girls! How ever, there both at uni working towards a degree have the same body type (tho am sure rosie is 8/10 defo not 12) Rosie is turning 23 and interest are the same sort of things to.

If its not her and it might not be, there very very near to a perfect match.

Tho as i have seen Rosie and i'm sure Pleasure would agree, go see her make the effort to pin her down for a meet as she is worth every second of hassel to get it.

Jackjones

Thanks to CT i can tell you its not Rosie, 100%. There very very near but thats it, Hats off to Pleasure and CT

pleasure

Tho as i have seen Rosie and i'm sure Pleasure would agree, go see her make the effort to pin her down for a meet as she is worth every second of hassel to get it.

Totally in agreement mate. I suspect I had to jump through more hoops than you to see her, with a couple of cancelled meets, but she was well worth the hassle in the end.