Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteVictoria_23 northampton  (Read 365 times)

Tintop69

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR CodeWell I bit the bullet this morning and gave this girl a try.
Comms called and she speaks good English told me she will send details via txt. Time place and duration done. She didn’t give much away as to what I would be getting but I took a risk and booked

Venue. Nice flat clean flat. Asked to take shoes off at the door which I respect. Private parking but as it is numbered to the flat I chose to park around the corner and walk.

Girl. IMHO she is the best looking Thai girl I’ve seen. Tiny but such a great arse. Answered door in a dress and she wouldn’t look out of place in a beauty pagent

So the time arranged. Got to main door buzzed in found flat east inside. She answered the door standing in middle of the doorway not the usual hiding behind the door job and my jaw dropped. She is gorgeous. So in to the room paperwork done. 110 one hour. But she then tells me no sex. I thought of walking but she is that nice I though fuck it give it a go. Clothes off waited on bed for 5 mins and she appeared in the room wearing some expensive looking underwear. So on to my belly for oily b2b massage with plenty of arse crack and ball tickling. This position for about 20 mins. Then turned over and rain coat on for some oral owoiextra so I didn’t go for that.l condom off as I wanted a hand job.  More b2b sucking on her tots while she wanks me off then she got between my legs and started the 2 hand thing but she is really good at it and I blew everywhere. She wet wipes me down. Most of my body and joined me in the shower to clean off.  Neutral because no sex I won’t be back but it was an enjoyable time. This is my first review so go easy

Offline MajorPayne

Your call as OP but as she lists penetration sex on her AW profile and then refuses to offer it I'd think that is a negative.

For £120 all the parlours in Northampton offer Full Service, for 60 minutes.   Casandra offers naturist massage with HE £70/90 minutes.   

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Tintop. Good reminder to confirm all services are available before you set out for the meeting.

Tintop69

It is a pitty but she is gorgeous and I enjoyed myself. Just a shame it’s so expensive. Looking at her previous review I don’t think she is in to sex so maybe not a bad thing that it didn’t happen

Offline Grenadier36

Your call as OP but as she lists penetration sex on her AW profile and then refuses to offer it I'd think that is a negative.

For £120 all the parlours in Northampton offer Full Service, for 60 minutes.   Casandra offers naturist massage with HE £70/90 minutes.
Agreed that would be me walking out and a neg for wasting my time  :thumbsdown: