Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Had this one come around mine today  (Read 3422 times)

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PM me for the review and if think about it you will know why I would not put a review for all to see.

Offline Stapler

PM me for the review and if think about it you will know why I would not put a review for all to see.

It turned out to be a man?  :scare:

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

It turned out to be a man?  :scare:

..S...
Yes would have been my luck just lately  :lol: :lol:

Offline antony8821

i tried to meet her yesterday, but our times couldnt match, so we have arranged for thursday? shall i cancel? pmd you for review too lol

Offline Placebo88

Thanks for TOFTT . There is not much about in Walsall so others may have been tempted.

smithie1000

Thanks for TOFTT . There is not much about in Walsall so others may have been tempted.
Hi did I send you my PM?

smithie1000

Offline Placebo88

Hi did I send you my PM?
The profile looks risky so I was assuming the worst.If I have come to the wrong conclusion please can I have a PM ?

If I do arrange a punt in Walsall my first choice will be Evelina.hot

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:08:39 pm by Placebo88 »

smithie1000

The profile looks risky so I was assuming the worst.If I have come to the wrong conclusion please can I have a PM ?

If I do arrange a punt in Walsall my first choice will be Evalinahot.
Sorry reached my max for sending.  Can you ask me in the morning and I will send it(I will forget otherwise)  :lol:

Offline Stapler

Sorry reached my max for sending.  Can you ask me in the morning and I will send it(I will forget otherwise)  :lol:

Why are you bothering to send PM's? Just post on here. Save a lot of messing about!

..S....

Offline fuddle

As stapler said, stop tossing around and just post it, smithie.

smithie1000

As stapler said, stop tossing around and just post it, smithie.
Hey stupid they got my address.........................

Offline Stapler

Hey stupid they got my address.........................

Understood!

..S....

smithie1000

thought we had brains on here????

Offline fuddle

thought we had brains on here????

Plenty of folk post reviews on outcalls. Unless she knows you are you, it shouldn't be a problem. And don't be a sarcastic little twat - this is the Internet. No point.

smithie1000

Plenty of folk post reviews on outcalls. Unless she knows you are you, it shouldn't be a problem. And don't be a sarcastic little twat - this is the Internet. No point.
Got it wrong son I am not a "sarcastic little twat" give your address out to an out call and then slag them off and see what the real back up do.  Your small meat and just a keyboard hard man...

Offline fuddle

Whatever. Just stop wasting everyone's time by bumping your totally useless thread, then, and I'll do the same.

smithie1000

Whatever. Just stop wasting everyone's time by bumping your totally useless thread, then, and I'll do the same.
Don't understand why you are being so negative. Maybe we could meet and talk about our differences and put it to bed, maybe a café somewhere to your suiting, rather than doing on here. I am free most days next week.

Offline fuddle

I'm afraid I work for a living.

smithie1000

vw

Some people post reviews before criticising others, she went to his house can completely understand not wanting to !

I'm afraid I work for a living.

What as ?  a bellend or a door knob
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:39:17 am by vw »

Offline Oooops

VW has said what a lot of folks are thinking. Fuddle, you're bang out of order. If you have a bad incall at your h/a, advising your friends on the qt is appreciated so they don't have the same. Information is knowledge.

Offline paul_davis

Offline fuddle

I apologise to smithie. I was being a grumpy cunt yesterday. Virtual beer on me, chap  :drinks:

smithie1000

I apologise to smithie. I was being a grumpy cunt yesterday. Virtual beer on me, chap  :drinks:
Its ok we all get like that sometimes, specially me LOL.   :hi:

Offline Placebo88

From the profile it is a no from me anyway , my curiosity was getting the better of me last night , that's all.No need for the PM , but thanks for the offer.

smithie1000

From the profile it is a no from me anyway , my curiosity was getting the better of me last night , that's all.No need for the PM , but thanks for the offer.

Ok no problem  :hi:

Offline nodrah

...... and if think about it you will know why I would not put a review for all to see ........
So, I thought about it. My conclusion ? If it had been a good review the OP would have posted it.
So ..... it is ( most probably ) a bad review which he will pm anyone who asks for it ......
I bet the WG and her ' friends ' think the same ..... even though it might not be the case .......
Still as the Op said .... they got my address stupid ..... thought we had brains on here ........

Dodo

Fluffy bastard  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dodo

Smiffy, I think its best if you just stick your address, family details and phone numbers on this web site for everybody to see seeing as the are half a dozen who have sussed you out anyway  :D :D :D

Offline Merlin73

Have sent a PM request smiffy, If you wouldn't mind I am anxious to hear your positive review.....

smithie1000

Have sent a PM request smiffy, If you wouldn't mind I am anxious to hear your positive review.....

all sent................. :hi:

smithie1000

Smiffy, I think its best if you just stick your address, family details and phone numbers on this web site for everybody to see seeing as the are half a dozen who have sussed you out anyway  :D :D :D
You might be right Dodo but like I have said before I don't give F"*k............. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

toby2

If I do arrange a punt in Walsall my first choice will be Evelina.hot

I agree with you. I have seen Evelina (used to be called Avelina), many times over the last 3/4 years, in several locations (Dudley, Walsall, Coventry and Birmingham). She always gives excellent service, sex,cim,owo and usually swallows all for £60HH and £100H. She is gorgeous. 

Offline the tiger

I   wonder if  smithie  has  had  Kerry   round   too ?       lol

smithie1000

hello, if she came round my house she would never leave as she would be the most looked after woman ever

smithie1000

Is the lovely Kerry working today?

Offline Stapler

You should know love, as you are associated with Boldmere shop and Sutton massage!

And stop   spacing  out  your words - it's irritating!

Now back to what you know about - how much for a topless handjob?

..S...

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Smiffy has wiped the review, anyone who still has it kindly PM to me, thanks
HP

Offline Oooops

Smiffy has wiped the review, anyone who still has it kindly PM to me, thanks
HP
:thumbsup:

Offline the tiger

You should know love, as you are associated with Boldmere shop and Sutton massage!

And stop   spacing  out  your words - it's irritating!

Now back to what you know about - how much for a topless handjob?

..S...

Offline the tiger

don't know ? lol may be new lady...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think that all we need to know is yucky.

Offline blue80

curiosity has got the better of me..... can someone PM me the review please  :thumbsup: