Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kitty & co birmingham  (Read 2300 times)

Offline vision2014

Ever time i go there when you enter the room to sort the paperwork out and get introduced to the girls there is always 1 - 2 men sat either side the room on  they are defenltly not bouncers or pimps anyone else seen this or no why they are there they look like punters who are going to spy through the key hole

mikexxlong

How often have you seen this?

I’ve been there a number of times
 but I have never seen two guys waiting around before,
Just the odd punter on their way out etc.

Is this a very recent thing or?

do they look any more dodgy than the average punter lol :D

Offline vision2014

i only use the place once or twice in a 2 month period but last 3 times ive been there was a old bloke  the second time 2 middle aged  and the 3 or last time 2 old men lollol they to me seem more perverted lol

Offline Oooops

Now that would certainly explain that background fapping noise  :lol:

Offline Stapler

i only use the place once or twice in a 2 month period but last 3 times ive been there was a old bloke  the second time 2 middle aged  and the 3 or last time 2 old men lollol they to me seem more perverted lol

Did JimmyRedCab or James999 speak to you?   :vomit:

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

mikexxlong

I am aware of a punter who is starting to get very possessive of a girl who works there :rolleyes:

And apparently tries to get her to do things she does not want to do etc. :thumbsdown:

But I guess he is tolerated while he spends the money, money talks and all that
I would assume he has not crossed the line yet and got banned or maybe worst?
So maybe it’s him (if it’s the same bloke each time) unless there is more than one punter getting all stalker like lol :D

Offline bonham

I went there and there was three fat women on offer last week not good and a old man think thay just pay to sit around looking at the girls cus never same men and there was 4 big women at manyana one about 18 stone.  I left  :scare:

Offline vision2014

Did JimmyRedCab or James999 speak to you?   :vomit:

..S....
should they have its

Its a different person each time i asked the maid she quickly changed the subject so something is going on and the quote about a punter being to involved in a girl ive heard that when  i went the time before a girl was crying and the polish girl told me that story

Westney

I suspect trafficking..my last visit, towards the end of 2015 saw a black maid introduce three of the most unhappy, miserable Romanians you could ever wish to see. The place is dirty and unkept and once the fee is paid, the girl I saw spent all of her short time refusing to do this and that. I won't be going back, but good luck to those who do...you will need it! Such good memories from the 1990's, when all the girls were English, even remember a woman who used a toy on herself and was up for anything.

mikexxlong

should they have its

Its a different person each time i asked the maid she quickly changed the subject so something is going on and the quote about a punter being to involved in a girl ive heard that when  i went the time before a girl was crying and the polish girl told me that story

did the girl that was crying , have red dyed hair and age wise in her late 20s- 30s and quite tall ?

Yes I know what you mean about some of the WGs not looking to happy, I think a lot of parlours are starting to go down hill  :cry:

Haven’t been myself since late 2015

Offline vision2014

the girl was slim anmd tall can t remember on the hair colour it could have been there are a few un happy girls there now but like you say all places seem to these days i suppose i just have pot luck and make them smile the services i have are basic anyway so just  cheap side for me really

I miss asperations which was a couple of yds down the road always had at least 10 women good selection too and never had any probs

Westney

'Aspirations'...now I had two out of three thrilling punts there...!