Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy New Year to all, some Highs and Lows of 2015.  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Merlin73

So as a first post I thought I would mention some of my punting highs and lows from 2015, not really reviews but general discussion on the standout ones. Whether for good or bad reasons.

Positives

1. Michelle independant - Great Girl much reviewed already so ill just add my plus one to the list. Only seen her once but she was friendly, seemed to be enjoying our time together and was gorgeous with a great body and tidy pussy.
2. Blonde Samantha - Another stunner, i really enjoyed my meet with Samantha and her tits were worth the drive into the city alone. She is also the only girl to really milk a load out of me whilst riding me cowgirl.
3.Linzi Dawn- at the pleasure dome, I saw Linzi one bank holiday when I dropped in off spec to the pleasurdome (now moved or closed). At first she was not what I was looking for ( she was a bit older and weightier than I would normally choose)  but the choice was limited so I thought Fuck It (or Fuck Her is more to the point). I was glad I did as she was really down to earth, a great laugh and made for a great relaxed shag, and as happens a lot the more time I spent with her the more attractive she became.  Also possibly one of the best blow jobs I have had, great technique!!
4. Neve - walsall. This girl I have seen about ten times now as I now she can be depended on to deliver. Great slim body, lovely looking pussy and great service. She loves to swallow or take a facial and really enjoys rimming both ways (as do I !!) Never Clock watches but she is busy so often I have had to scramble to get out after our session.
5. Hannah - wolves. I managed to get a meet with Hannah when she was still doing FS. I have since seen her for Massage and it is also great but I would love to have a round in the sack with her again. Still at least I got the one time
6. Punting in Spain. Went  over a couple of times last year and loved the easy nature of the "Nightclubs", the best one by far was Estark 92 in fuengirola. This place was packed with 9 and several 9.5s, and although they all flock round you like flies on shit once you get used to it its fine. My only problem is going with the first one to talk to me every time :dash:

Negatives

1. Hate to stereotype but all the ROMANIANS i have seen in the uk this year (saw a few OK ones in Spain but will mention later). I just get the feeling they are all in it for the money and nothing else. I know all the others are aswell like the fitrst 4 girls I mentioned but the difference is I felt with the first 4 that they were enjoying there time with me. So ROMANIAN girls, either start acting like your interested or get a job at the fucking CAR WASH like you cousins.
2. BLU AMBER - I saw her about 2 years ago and it was great, a proper full on sweaty no holds barred shagfest. But then last two times I have tried her she has failed to deliver. The first time I phoned booked and drove over to the other side of Brum (about 50 minutes for me) texted her from outside to be told her neighbour was outside so it would be dodgy for me to go inside. Then no further contact, had to go to plan B but was annoyed. Stupidly tried her again on a different number some months later, got her in the gym she said she would be ready in a an hour so I travelled over again only to get the Radio silence again. My own fault, should have learned from experience, but the previous positive was still working in her favour. To be honest I would still go and see her if I was guaranteed an audience as she was a right dirty lil minx and I liked her girl next door look.
3. Affects on my work/Bank balance. Since starting in earnest a couple of years ago I am finding my mind constantly on the next target and wondreing what kink to cross of my hitlist next. It has been fun but its affecting my focus at work and also doesn't come cheap.

Happy New Year Guys, hope every hole is lined with ermine and that at least 50% of you future bookings refund your money cos your that good, lol :drinks:
Anyway sorry to waffle on, I hope some of this info is usefull. I will post reviews as I go from now on and share any Golden Girls or No Hopers that I encounter.

Dodo

That was an enjoyable read....thanks. I look forward to reading future posts.

You have only just registered with this forum.........what sources did you/do you use to identify suitable targets ??

smithie1000

So as a first post I thought I would mention some of my punting highs and lows from 2015, not really reviews but general discussion on the standout ones. Whether for good or bad reasons.

Positives

1. Michelle independant - Great Girl much reviewed already so ill just add my plus one to the list. Only seen her once but she was friendly, seemed to be enjoying our time together and was gorgeous with a great body and tidy pussy.
2. Blonde Samantha - Another stunner, i really enjoyed my meet with Samantha and her tits were worth the drive into the city alone. She is also the only girl to really milk a load out of me whilst riding me cowgirl.
3.Linzi Dawn- at the pleasure dome, I saw Linzi one bank holiday when I dropped in off spec to the pleasurdome (now moved or closed). At first she was not what I was looking for ( she was a bit older and weightier than I would normally choose)  but the choice was limited so I thought Fuck It (or Fuck Her is more to the point). I was glad I did as she was really down to earth, a great laugh and made for a great relaxed shag, and as happens a lot the more time I spent with her the more attractive she became.  Also possibly one of the best blow jobs I have had, great technique!!
4. Neve - walsall. This girl I have seen about ten times now as I now she can be depended on to deliver. Great slim body, lovely looking pussy and great service. She loves to swallow or take a facial and really enjoys rimming both ways (as do I !!) Never Clock watches but she is busy so often I have had to scramble to get out after our session.
5. Hannah - wolves. I managed to get a meet with Hannah when she was still doing FS. I have since seen her for Massage and it is also great but I would love to have a round in the sack with her again. Still at least I got the one time
6. Punting in Spain. Went  over a couple of times last year and loved the easy nature of the "Nightclubs", the best one by far was Estark 92 in fuengirola. This place was packed with 9 and several 9.5s, and although they all flock round you like flies on shit once you get used to it its fine. My only problem is going with the first one to talk to me every time :dash:

Negatives

1. Hate to stereotype but all the ROMANIANS i have seen in the uk this year (saw a few OK ones in Spain but will mention later). I just get the feeling they are all in it for the money and nothing else. I know all the others are aswell like the fitrst 4 girls I mentioned but the difference is I felt with the first 4 that they were enjoying there time with me. So ROMANIAN girls, either start acting like your interested or get a job at the fucking CAR WASH like you cousins.
2. BLU AMBER - I saw her about 2 years ago and it was great, a proper full on sweaty no holds barred shagfest. But then last two times I have tried her she has failed to deliver. The first time I phoned booked and drove over to the other side of Brum (about 50 minutes for me) texted her from outside to be told her neighbour was outside so it would be dodgy for me to go inside. Then no further contact, had to go to plan B but was annoyed. Stupidly tried her again on a different number some months later, got her in the gym she said she would be ready in a an hour so I travelled over again only to get the Radio silence again. My own fault, should have learned from experience, but the previous positive was still working in her favour. To be honest I would still go and see her if I was guaranteed an audience as she was a right dirty lil minx and I liked her girl next door look.
3. Affects on my work/Bank balance. Since starting in earnest a couple of years ago I am finding my mind constantly on the next target and wondreing what kink to cross of my hitlist next. It has been fun but its affecting my focus at work and also doesn't come cheap.

Happy New Year Guys, hope every hole is lined with ermine and that at least 50% of you future bookings refund your money cos your that good, lol :drinks:
Anyway sorry to waffle on, I hope some of this info is usefull. I will post reviews as I go from now on and share any Golden Girls or No Hopers that I encounter.
Excellent Merlin   :hi:

Offline Merlin73

That was an enjoyable read....thanks. I look forward to reading future posts.

You have only just registered with this forum.........what sources did you/do you use to identify suitable targets ??

Thanks Dodo, I have only just registered with this account. I did have another one which I naively set up with a username that was similar to my regular username. Which I soon realised was a bad idea. So most info I used for choosing girls came from this site and its members and I was most grateful for their input so figured I would open another account with a more obscure username. I am aware we should not open multiple accounts but I am honestly not posting with the other so hope it's not an issue.

I look forward to getting involved in 2016 :)

Offline Stapler

Suggest you contact admin and he will advise about your accounts.

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Merlin73

It may be a stupid question, but how do you contact admin and/or send anyone a pm. ??

Offline Merlin73

By the way Stapler, thanks for starting theBham FBSM thread, it gave me hours of happy and useful reading last year.

Offline Murphy54

It may be a stupid question, but how do you contact admin and/or send anyone a pm. ??

I think PM access is automatically granted once you have posted enough times or been a member a set amount of time. I'm not sure how many or how long the period is though. :unknown:

Offline Stapler

Look to the top of the page where Home, search, profile, my messages, members is etc and you will see a tag for 'Contact Admin'

..S...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:03:53 pm by Stapler »

Offline Stapler

By the way Stapler, thanks for starting theBham FBSM thread, it gave me hours of happy and useful reading last year.

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

Yes it's really took off with nearly 300,000 views!

Unfortunately it can be a little difficult to navigate for a newbie!
Another drawback is that nearly all of the girls advertise on Gumtree and Vivastreet where the ads tend to expire.
Therefore, without an AW account the reviews don't clock up as they do with the FS girls.

..S...

Offline Merlin73

Thanks Stapler and Murphy,

It must be as Murphy says as I have no "Contact Admin" tab at the top. Perhaps it will appear with the passing of time.

Hopefully  I wont get deleted between then and now.

Offline Stapler

It must be as Murphy says as I have no "Contact Admin" tab at the top. Perhaps it will appear with the passing of time.

I will contact admin for you Merlin. He will sort it out!  :hi:

..S...

Offline Merlin73

I will contact admin for you Merlin. He will sort it out!  :hi:

..S...

Your a good man, Cheers  :drinks:

Dodo

Merlin, if you click  'report this post' which should appear at the bottom of your post he or Nick will deal with it.

smithie1000

Merlin, if you click  'report this post' which should appear at the bottom of your post he or Nick will deal with it.

Hey Dodo, my turn to say Fluffy lol x

Offline Merlin73

My contact admin tab has appeared now so it's all good. Thanks fellas.

smithie1000

:thumbsup:

Offline Murphy54

It makes a pleasant change for some one new to join and contribute to the forum. So many start there first posts with
" new here who can I fuck"
I can't understand why they get such a "warm" response  :unknown: :unknown:
Enjoy the ride.

Offline Merlin73

It makes a pleasant change for some one new to join and contribute to the forum. So many start there first posts with
" new here who can I fuck"
I can't understand why they get such a "warm" response  :unknown: :unknown:
Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Murphy,

After seeing many first posts that were just as you said I figured I would at least arrive bearing some info.

To be honest when I started writing the post it reminded me of how many punts I had over the last few years. It was nice to reminisce.

I have not as yet dabbled in 2016 and am well up for pastures new so am on the lookout for any potentials. Trouble is most of the ones i fancy a go on are in Brum now and I cant be arsed to go into the city that often. So I tend to rely on Walsall, Bloxwich, Wolves, Lichfield, Cannock those areas.

So i'm willing to TOFFT if anyone has any suggestions, just no links to lildevil please lads. :scare: I might be new at posting but ive already clicked through to her profile enough times already, lol.

smithie1000

Cheers Murphy,

After seeing many first posts that were just as you said I figured I would at least arrive bearing some info.

To be honest when I started writing the post it reminded me of how many punts I had over the last few years. It was nice to reminisce.

I have not as yet dabbled in 2016 and am well up for pastures new so am on the lookout for any potentials. Trouble is most of the ones i fancy a go on are in Brum now and I cant be arsed to go into the city that often. So I tend to rely on Walsall, Bloxwich, Wolves, Lichfield, Cannock those areas.
 :drinks:
So i'm willing to TOFFT if anyone has any suggestions, just no links to lildevil please lads. :scare: I might be new at posting but ive already clicked through to her profile enough times already, lol.

Chuckman

A very nice post Merlin.  :thumbsup:

Your experience with Blu Amber mirrors mine - radio silence when the full address is requested. Luckily it didn't cost you any money. Also, you're spot on about the Romanians, an absolute waste of time and money.

Offline Merlin73

A very nice post Merlin.  :thumbsup:

Your experience with Blu Amber mirrors mine - radio silence when the full address is requested. Luckily it didn't cost you any money. Also, you're spot on about the Romanians, an absolute waste of time and money.

Thanks Chuckman,

The only Romanians I have had any joy with have been abroad. The brothels in Spain are full of them and they seem to give a bit better service there, still not brilliant but better than the totally lacklustre ones I've experienced in the uk.