Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 17th March  (Read 1149 times)

password02

Good spoy Steve - she does look very hot - any photo matches on google before I add to my HL?

Online herbie007

Good spoy Steve - she does look very hot - any photo matches on google before I add to my HL?

+ 1

Very nice but looks to good to be true.

Online finn5555

Text her she claims to be Spanish would consider trying her out. She is at the Novatel Stevenage

Offline Steve2

No matches

Offline Jimmyredcab

+ 1

Very nice but looks to good to be true.

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

Offline Steve2

Standard alert for new profiles Jimbo

Where have you been?  Your wisdom has been missed

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

vorian

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

That's standard with a new profile until they send verification. All that will prove is she is over eighteen not that you will see the girl in the photo anyway. However I would personally wait as if they don't verify within a couple of weeks AW will delete the profile anyway so the prossy it not serious about the job in any case.

Online finn5555

Waste of time her comms are shit to the extreme  :dash:

Offline Jerboa

Yes she looks very tidy, I wonder what part of the Spanish province of Romania she's from, and also wonder If this same lady will be the one you meet.