Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glistening Jools  (Read 1420 times)

22 review(s) for glisteningjools (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

rocky101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jools on Sunday at her immaculate incall place in Accrington. The drive to hers was really bad as the weather was appalling....howling winds and rain. One of the best 'incall' locations I've been to. That may also be because I too am a cleanliness freak like her and like my place to be spotless. Parked on her drive next to hers...and knock-knock. Jools is a really slim and petite lady with a beautiful face. She does not look her age - 46 at all. I was infact quite amazed at how well maintained she was.

A lot of people have already posted positive reviews about her and I don't think I have any reason to challenge that. She is a bit out of the way for though so not sure when will the next opportunity arise.  :hi:

She did say that she is going to be planning a 3-some day at Zoe's place sometime soon...don't know when but hope the timings work for me.

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did say that she is going to be planning a 3-some day at Zoe's place sometime soon...don't know when but hope the timings work for me.

Done it and it worked for me. Might have to give that another go. I've yet to review my Saturday adventure with Jools but what I will say is she gets better on subsequent visits - more relaxed and really rather filthy.

tcm

Offline frankc

She's in my top 3 punt's of the year so far.... :thumbsup:

Offline Nakers1812

Sorry Frankc but she has to be my top this year.
Such a beautiful figure and even better attitude just don't want to shout out to loud in case she gets to busy. Will be returning again very soon.