Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glistening Jools - Accrington  (Read 812 times)

22 review(s) for glisteningjools (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120/Hour

Met Jools a couple of weeks ago.
Comms were via A/W email at first until we could agree a date and time.
Jools does not do this all day every day so you may need a couple of alternative dates to hand.

Once agreed Jools sent me her postcode, from which it was easy to ascertain which road she lived in.
On the day I confirmed in the morning and was asked to call when I arrived in her road.
This I did and was given the house number and told to park on the drive.

Easy to find, and car would be safe any time of the day or night I would think.

Met at the door by Jools wearing what I had requested, and sorted the money and had a drink and quick natter.

Then it was into the bedroom and kissing, dfk, stripping and onto the bed to be given oral by Jools.
Then it was my turn before we did reverse oral and 69.

Then on with the condom and Jools riding me cowgirl, followed by reverse C/G, doggie and missionary.
Then it was off with the condom and oral by Jools until I came in her mouth.

We then started snowballing and we both swallowed some of my spunk.
Jools had asked me about this beforehand and I thought why not, something else ticked off the bucketlist.

I had a quick shower and we had a chat before I was on my merry way.

In summary I would say that Jools pictures are spot on and seem quite recent, and she does look younger than the stated age of 48.
Everything on the profile I wanted was given.

VFM - definitely.

Would I return - although she is on the edge of my mileage and time limits I will definitely return.