Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Test results  (Read 1889 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

Always reassuring to get a text saying: "The test results you have been waiting for are all reported clear" :)

That makes 30 years without a single STI despite having fucked almost nothing but whores in the last 11 years and regularly  indulging in OWO, DATY and DFK...

Now I am in Amsterdam just about to get on a plane to Jakarta again for another week of work and play  :thumbsup:

Offline Cooldick

I think this is just about the tme to take care of your health while you are in abroad

Offline jeanphillipe

Always reassuring to get a text saying: "The test results you have been waiting for are all reported clear" :)

That makes 30 years without a single STI despite having fucked almost nothing but whores in the last 11 years and regularly  indulging in OWO, DATY and DFK...

Now I am in Amsterdam just about to get on a plane to Jakarta again for another week of work and play  :thumbsup:

Smug as fuck  :yahoo:

It's always people that worry the most (like me) that get it. Sod's law

Sureshot

Every time!  Im never worried about it until after the test, always a massive relief when it coms in all clear.

Offline maxxblue

I can't really understand posts like this. There are currently 94,234 members, and if they all reported their STI results on UKP, it would be absolutely fucking monotonous.

Guess what, fisherofsouls? I had cornflakes for my breakfast.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can't really understand posts like this. There are currently 94,234 members, and if they all reported their STI results on UKP, it would be absolutely fucking monotonous.

Guess what, fisherofsouls? I had cornflakes for my breakfast.  :hi:

They're just attention seekers, they think it's 'cool' to use Americanisms and to tell the world where they're going.   :thumbsdown:

Offline maxxblue

They're just attention seekers, they think it's 'cool' to use Americanisms and to tell the world where they're going.   :thumbsdown:

Totally agree, DM

Offline crazy8

I think if it was common more people would actually say the got stuff so must be rare

Offline distancetravel20

Likewise I’ve fucked many whores but only a few civvy outside of a relationship in decades.  The only time I caught a dose was the civvie :dash:
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fisherofsouls

Wow, it was just a light-hearted comment  :(

Chill out, fellas !

niftyfiftydave

This post and thread is more suited to social media lol, get a life and post it on fuckbook see what all your imaginary friends think.

Offline fallentrees1321

Likewise I’ve fucked many whores but only a few civvy outside of a relationship in decades.  The only time I caught a dose was the civvie :dash:
likewise but not me catching the dose , ive only been sleeping with WG's the past 18 months not caught anything . Mate who has been taking rides on tinder girls and sloots he picks up on nights out have given him 2 doses the past 12 months .

My own experience with girls i have met on tinder is they are fairly often game for bb even if you have just met them . Ive seldom had girls I have met on tinder actually tell me before I put one on to wear a condom

Offline fisherofsouls

:crazy:c
This post and thread is more suited to social media lol, get a life and post it on fuckbook see what all your imaginary friends think.

Jakarta was great, thanks for asking  :)