Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to...  (Read 831 times)

Offline stampjones

One of the strange things about this place is you develop, in some sense, relationships with other punters. The guys who's posts you read. Some posters you probably tend to afree with, others less so. Its a strange thing given you really have no idea what those people are like.

But the strangest thing of all is when some guy you "like" - in the sense that they seem to think the same way you do - suddenly stop posting. Very weird feeling that I cant fully explain. Anyone else get what Im talking about or am I actually just a psycho and havent realised it?

Offline CityTillIDie

Yes I think I agree
I post in Yorks and there are certain people whose reviews I thoroughly enjoy, others whose humour I can align myself with

You can also tell if your own contributions are going along ok, because some of the same members tend to reply favourably and also share in your own (hopefully) humorous banter.

One of the most popular Yorks members/posters has recently disappeared and there has actually been a thread about his whereabouts!

(By the same token- and conversely- you also find certain members who make you feel bloody angry with crass misogyny and/or racism. They seem to revel in their own unpleasantness!

CTID