Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LIGHT Skin / Mix Race Black Recommendations Please  (Read 4547 times)

newbie1

Hello,

Could anyone please recommend any light skin or mixed race black girls 18-25  close to the central london area (zone 1 or not too far) ?

Have tried searching on the 'purple site' but no luck.  The few profiles I found are brand new have 0 feed back.

For avoidance of doubt by light skin e.g. alicia keys, paula patton, thandie newton

Sorry if this post causes any offense - just my preference.

Thank you.

Offline The_Don

Welcome to ukpunting (UKP)

Have tried searching on the 'purple site' but no luck. 

We call it adultwork (A/W) on UKP

External Link/Members Only

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

Not sure why it would  :unknown:

Please be mindful of the rules >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:09:51 pm by The_Don »

Mrduracell

Sorry guys my first post ever on the site but I wanted to let you guys know about the girl in the link.
Based in goodge street, central London
Looks
5.6"
Size 10
Nice bum and decent tits.
Positives
excellent deepthroat and owo. She charged me £80for 30 mins although she said owo is an extra £50 but let me off this time round. Sexy body, average face but excellent owo. She let me cum on her tits as she stated that she doesn't normally provide cim. She let me face fuck her aswell.
Negatives
She kept me waiting for 10 mins whilst she answered door. Smokes weed but that wasn't a real negative for me but could be for some of u guys.

fredpunter

Sorry guys my first post ever on the site but I wanted to let you guys know about the girl in the link.
Based in goodge street, central London
Looks
5.6"
Size 10
Nice bum and decent tits.
Positives
excellent deepthroat and owo. She charged me £80for 30 mins although she said owo is an extra £50 but let me off this time round. Sexy body, average face but excellent owo. She let me cum on her tits as she stated that she doesn't normally provide cim. She let me face fuck her aswell.
Negatives
She kept me waiting for 10 mins whilst she answered door. Smokes weed but that wasn't a real negative for me but could be for some of u guys.

80 quid for 30 mins? 50 extra for OWO? Kept you waiting 10 mins?  :dash:

I just spent 3.5 hours with a gorgeous black girl. Fucked all three holes ... cim ... 100 plus 20 tip for a takeaway... keep looking my friend

Offline peter purves

Hello,

Could anyone please recommend any light skin or mixed race black girls 18-25  close to the central london area (zone 1 or not too far) ?

Have tried searching on the 'purple site' but no luck.  The few profiles I found are brand new have 0 feed back.

For avoidance of doubt by light skin e.g. alicia keys, paula patton, thandie newton

Thank you.

There have been pictures of Alicia Keys abstaining from wearing make up.

Possibly my potential favourite at present courtesy of Hardcorebanger, who kind of reminds me of her without the make-up, facially at least

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ozy84

I just spent 3.5 hours with a gorgeous black girl. Fucked all three holes ... cim ... 100 plus 20 tip for a takeaway... keep looking my friend

Link for this black girl?

Offline Ozy84

Link for this black girl?

Offline Ozy84

There have been pictures of Alicia Keys abstaining from wearing make up.

Possibly my potential favourite at present courtesy of Hardcorebanger, who kind of reminds me of her without the make-up, facially at least

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any feedback on this girl?

fredpunter

fredpunter

petersclose1

Hi Fred,

Is a link available please?  :rolleyes:

Offline Ozy84

What charming manners you have

Oh come on fred!.....

Hi fredpunter, hope your well. Was wondering if you would be kind enough to provide me with contact details for the black lady you fucked in all 3 holes and then was nice enough to cum in her mouth? Its just that i fancy doing the same thing. Many thanks in advance...

Offline peter purves

punther

Miss carter has obviously done well out of reviews on here,half hour rate has gone from  £70 to a £100 in a matter of months

Those are her outcall rates

Think her incall rates are stiil  70/80 phh

punther

newbie1

Thank you for the replies guys :)
Keep them coming.
Would be good to know which girls have been booked and reviews from punters on here.
Quite a selection of girls via this group The Independent Enterprise Girls on adult work e.g. NaughtyBellauk
however all the girls in the group all have 0 feedback and are located south of the river :( . not sure if its a new agency?

Offline peter purves

Thank you for the replies guys :)
Keep them coming.
Would be good to know which girls have been booked and reviews from punters on here.
Quite a selection of girls via this group The Independent Enterprise Girls on adult work e.g. NaughtyBellauk
however all the girls in the group all have 0 feedback and are located south of the river :( . not sure if its a new agency?

She has been reviewed on here

Offline claretandblue

Those are her outcall rates

Think her incall rates are stiil  70/80 phh
Showing as £90 right now

newbie1

If anyone has any info on the following would be much appreciated

punther

If anyone has any info on the following would be much appreciated

Some of them have been reviewed just do a search for their individual aw id's

Mendra

Jael of London / Sasha of Maxes?

Can't work out whether she was mixed or fine Welsh girl.

Though I gsve negative review - I won't kick out on a rainy day.