Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter fined £200 for visiting brothel.  (Read 2631 times)

Offline zid

Just read in the Daily Mail. Man is given £200 Covid fine for visiting a BROTHEL during lockdown as police also catch three women hiding in cupboard at house party.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Adoniron

Despite the headline the fine was for being outside his normal place of residence without a lawful reason. The police could have done him on his way to or from the brothel.

Offline Home Alone

Despite the headline the fine was for being outside his normal place of residence without a lawful reason. The police could have done him on his way to or from the brothel.

Ain't that just the popular press?!!

Offline king tarzan

Be careful 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🥊🥊🥊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

But he was reported as entering a brothel,our local paper loves a court/fine report I expect it's the same there.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Londontiger

Police probably know its a brothel from before lockdown. To risky for incalls, i think a outcall to a serviced apartment is safer.
Give the lady the access code before and she can just walk in
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It isn't where you go that gets you the fine, it's because you go.

Offline Mr_Shins

metro won't allow me to read the article as they are trying to dictate what I run on my computer and I have an adblocker.

I stopped reading it on the tube anyway, it was a waste of time.

Punter could have said he was working as a cleaner and went there to clean the place.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:32:13 pm by Mr_Shins »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Punter could have said he was working as a cleaner and went there to clean the place.

That won't fly in those small towns

I'm sure every neighbour/ taxi driver in that area knows about that whorehoouse

Everyone knows eachother too
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mexicola

From the  BBC news today

Someone has been charged and prosecuted with going to see a WG during lockdown. That's a court case not a fixed penalty notice.

According to the figures published by the CPS - which cover completed prosecutions - there were 1,137 charges brought for breaking coronavirus laws.

These included a man who claimed 15 people having a party at his house in Manchester were part of his support bubble and another man in Wales caught travelling between counties to solicit the services of a sex worker.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
metro won't allow me to read the article as they are trying to dictate what I run on my computer and I have an adblocker.

I stopped reading it on the tube anyway, it was a waste of time.

Google it, there'a loads of reports about it. That is if you don't think I'm overstepping the mark by suggesting that. It was said as a member though and not as a moderator. :hi:

Offline jordan452

I'm sure every neighbour/ taxi driver in that area knows about that whorehoouse

Everyone knows eachother too

Yeah they were probably hunting for punters outside that brothel :D

Offline StingRay

Pretty Patel is now going to charge you £800 for parties!!!  :(

Offline Nacholibre

Because like it or not
And believe the covid virus pandemic or not

The longer the rates remain high
The longer restrictions remain
The longer we can't frequent WPs in a more relaxed manner
The longer WPs will hike prices because we OPs can't keep our peckers in our trousers

Same happened for Xmas - see simply had to have parties
Same happened last summer - we simply had to have our holiday abroad

I like all of you are fed up with the lockdowns
I like all of you have considerable funds accumulated during lockdowns to spend on punting

But I'm waiting
Let's get the economy going Lads

Pointless rant over lol
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline StingRay

Because like it or not
And believe the covid virus pandemic or not

The longer the rates remain high
The longer restrictions remain
The longer we can't frequent WPs in a more relaxed manner
The longer WPs will hike prices because we OPs can't keep our peckers in our trousers

Same happened for Xmas - see simply had to have parties
Same happened last summer - we simply had to have our holiday abroad

I like all of you are fed up with the lockdowns
I like all of you have considerable funds accumulated during lockdowns to spend on punting

But I'm waiting
Let's get the economy going Lads

Pointless rant over lol

Did I say that I disagreed with the new policy, nope!!! I totally agree with it, also that your rant is pointless if directed at me!!!  :hi:

I have not punted for a year now and have no intention of doing so until this nightmare is over!!!!

Offline lamboman

Did I say that I disagreed with the new policy, nope!!! I totally agree with it, also that your rant is pointless if directed at me!!!  :hi:

I have not punted for a year now and have no intention of doing so until this nightmare is over!!!!

Why use the emoji you did then?

Offline HarleyD

Each to their own on this one I think.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 12:31:26 pm by HarleyD »

Offline cotton

If he had got pulled over on his way to the brothel surely all he has to say is hes on the way to buy some food supplies.

Offline MrMatrix

Doesnt bare thinking off getting caught being named and shamed in the local press. Makes sense to punt out of area really :unknown:
As the penalties are ramped up its just not worth the risk.

Offline StingRay

Doesnt bare thinking off getting caught being named and shamed in the local press. Makes sense to punt out of area really :unknown:
As the penalties are ramped up its just not worth the risk.

Yes and no - could be difficult to justify why you are shopping outside your local area if you get stopped.

Offline Londontiger

Only for 15 people upwards. So go to a party with 13 then its 200 pounds
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline houseboot

Where?  :unknown:

I assume it's a BDSM party  :D

I bet she's a good Dom  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerry11

Whats a good excuse to use if your out and about? I cant think of many might be time for a break

Offline spartacusf

'Health reasons'.  They can't ask you to verify, it's the same in the supermarket re masks. 

Offline Al

better off saying you are going to the shop

using vague excuses like health reasons and then refusing to give me more details is only going to lead to more questioning.

Offline lamboman

'Health reasons'.  They can't ask you to verify, it's the same in the supermarket re masks.

Not really you just won't get into a supermarket.

Online webpunter

The biggest risk to said punter is way worse than the virus

"Kent Police caught the man entering the property in Minster on the Isle of Sheppey"

This should refer to Munter not Minster

The Munter Index on the IofS will be off the scale

If the burds ain't imported they'll be inbred

The only upside is that the rozzers caught him on the way in, not on the way out.  How lucky is that !

Offline Tecova

I'm on the fence about meeting a certain WG.  She's in the next town which is 10 miles away but I've no reason at all to be there otherwise.  Oh well.

Online webpunter

Unless you are a complete bell-end the chances of being caught are diddly
Don't drive like a twat or attract attention
Think of it like walking past reception going into a hotel
Look like you are meant to be there

& make sure your car is clean.  You are [a bit less] likely to be stopped
Also make sure your motor has an MOT & is taxed / insured, an easy reason to be stopped if the rozzers run a plate check
Road conditions + traffic permitting drive at / just below the speed limit
Too slowly is a disaster in the making & do not brake if you see a police car behind you

If you can't work out some bollox reason for being where you are going then maybe punting isn't the best for you

I'm on the fence about meeting a certain WG.  She's in the next town which is 10 miles away but I've no reason at all to be there otherwise.  Oh well.