Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RO as paid 'extra'?  (Read 3506 times)

Online Moby Dick

:lol:    :thumbsup:

(BTW, guys, does anybody know if you can get EAS for a WG you haven't met.....just askin', like).

I guess so.
it’s an emotional attachment not a physical one.

Closest I’ve ever had with no contact was Roger Rabbits missus, Jessica Rabbit.
More of a crush or an infatuation than emotional but it took me years and cost me a fortune on ginger WG before I got over her.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
  :lol:    :thumbsup:

(BTW, guys, does anybody know if you can get EAS for a WG you haven't met.....just askin', like).

Asking for a friend?

#dying  :lol: :lol:

Offline B4bcock

Can't say I blame you , Moby, that girl has an awesome rack.

Offline B4bcock

Asking for a friend?

#dying  :lol: :lol:

I've,  er,  actually got no friends.

You guys on here are all I've got. . . . . . Oh,  and Miss Wolf, of course.

Online Moby Dick

Can't say I blame you , Moby, that girl has an awesome rack.

Don’t remind me, I’ve just googled her (been a while), need to find a Ginger WG now with a big rack, and  I am supposed to be on a break.  :dash:
Role on pay day

Offline B4bcock

Glad you're back, Wolfie!  (I won't embarrass you and ask what you've been doing for the last hour or so.)   :D

My heart has been burning and churning
For Miss Wolf I can't stop yearning
For an hour with her cunny
I'd give all my money
And everything else I've been earning.
 :kiss:

Offline B4bcock

Don’t remind me, I’ve just googled her (been a while), need to find a Ginger WG now with a big rack, and  I am supposed to be on a break.  :dash:
Role on pay day

Moby,      mate,      I think a break might be the sensible option . . .

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Glad you're back, Wolfie!  (I won't embarrass you and ask what you've been doing for the last hour or so.)   :D

My heart has been burning and churning
For Miss Wolf I can't stop yearning
For an hour with her cunny
I'd give all my money
And everything else I've been earning.
 :kiss:

Fucking behave you lemon you will get me banned  :lol: :lol:

Offline B4bcock

Closest I’ve ever had with no contact was Roger Rabbits missus, Jessica Rabbit.
More of a crush or an infatuation than emotional but it took me years and cost me a fortune on ginger WG before I got over her.

Just to get this thread back on course, if you were to have RO with Jessica Rabbit, would it be bunnilingus??

Offline B4bcock

Fucking behave you lemon you will get me banned  :lol: :lol:

I think I'll be banned loooong before you, the way I keep taking threads off topic!
I just think punting is primarily about having fun, so try to have a bit of jovial banter along the way.

Online Moby Dick

Just to get this thread back on course, if you were to have RO with Jessica Rabbit, would it be bunnilingus??

Yeah that’s right, but I would just create a soggy smudge on her cardboard cut out.
Tried it before, had a bright sparkly red tongue for days.

:D

Offline holeymoley

Just before Xmas, I saw advert on CL Leeds ( yes I am old enough to know better! ) local girl looking for money for kids presents, agreed £50 FS and off I went. About 30 yr old great body and looks but needs dental work. Very clean, very enthusiastic in  an average bedroom untidy but clean. Any how had great time fucking and sucking, very wet and really into it.  As soon as I finish she takes condim to bathroom and returns. As I am getting dressed a voice shouts out “ tell him it’s an extra £20 for oral both ways “. I’m old and not tough but I was so annoyed I continued dressing. The girl whispered that it was her boyfriend in the next room who had “ heard everything “  So I smiled sweetly and kept silent and walked out the door. Luckily nothing happened but who knows  Shame really as she was a great shag. Forgot to mention the advert was advertising her underwear, I just took a chance and asked for a meet.The meet took place in Osset in West Yorkshire,

Offline tynetunnel

Just before Xmas, I saw advert on CL Leeds ( yes I am old enough to know better! ) local girl looking for money for kids presents, agreed £50 FS and off I went. About 30 yr old great body and looks but needs dental work. Very clean, very enthusiastic in  an average bedroom untidy but clean. Any how had great time fucking and sucking, very wet and really into it.  As soon as I finish she takes condim to bathroom and returns. As I am getting dressed a voice shouts out “ tell him it’s an extra £20 for oral both ways “. I’m old and not tough but I was so annoyed I continued dressing. The girl whispered that it was her boyfriend in the next room who had “ heard everything “  So I smiled sweetly and kept silent and walked out the door. Luckily nothing happened but who knows  Shame really as she was a great shag. Forgot to mention the advert was advertising her underwear, I just took a chance and asked for a meet.The meet took place in Osset in West Yorkshire,

You should have known better and were perhaps lucky he didn’t appear, to insist that you paid the extra. I’m pleased you enjoyed it though, great story  :thumbsup:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You should have known better and were perhaps lucky he didn’t appear, to insist that you paid the extra. I’m pleased you enjoyed it though, great story  :thumbsup:

And what a fine example of a man he is explioting his own wife:-(

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Saw a past regular recently (the usual "back to China" and return) and having never been asked for it before she said RO now incurred an extra £10.  I told her where to go but she said no one else had complained and if I liked it so much then I'd pay.

This isn't usually a thing on AW punts (most WGs who refuse it say it's not something they enjoy or it's "reserved for boyfriend"  :scare:) but last year I didn't get the usual lashings and lashings of gash during b2b sessions, so I wonder if other punters are perhaps happy to pay for what should be inclusive?
I've been told it was extra by some girls at GFE massage parlour, while others offered it in the basic rate.

Offline Hobbit

I can see why gents would be pissed off with being charged extra for this and for the most part I agree with the statements and sentiments on here, however I'm going to shoot holes in the highlighted bit of your post, seeing as I own a vagina  ;)

It is on many occasions wear and tear on a fanny:_
* when their technique is poor,  leading to teeth and grazing delicate skin  :thumbsdown:
* when they have stubble it's like being licked out with sandpaper, rubbing the fuck out of my chuff with their stubbly chin as they try to get as deep as possible with their tongue is no pleasure,  you have no idea how painful that is believe me  :scare:
* when they don't actually do anything other than wiggle a tongue and dribble on you and the saliva runs down your arse crack  :vomit:
* when all they do is suck your clit so hard you may as well be in bed with a Dyson

I have had to coach many many clients on how to give pleasure in that area and tbh I have given up on some and asked them not to continue and taken it off the menue.

I don't charge for extras and don't like the practice but that's me and it's up to others what they do as it's up to you guys to vote with your wallets  :coolgirl:

So I guess the extra £10 or so you girls charge for RO would help you to buy some Vaginal ointment or something? Is that the idea behind the extra cost? Because last time I checked, a £10 note doesn't prevent stubble rash or saliva from running down your crack.  :D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:45:59 pm by Hobbit »

Offline B4bcock

So I guess the extra £10 or so you girls charge for RO would help you to buy some Vaginal ointment or something? Is that the idea behind the extra cost? Because last time I checked, a £10 note doesn't prevent stubble rash or saliva from running down your crack.  :D

I just googled "vagina moisturisers" and a whole plethora of products came up, many costing around the £10 mark.  Maybe we shouldn't be too hasty passing judgement!

I recently enjoyed a meeting with a lovely Hungarian lady and a couple of minutes into 69 she asked if she tasted ok.  I told her (truthfully) she tasted fine.  She later explained she had used a vaggy moisturiser which is left in overnight to do its job and a previous punter had complained of a strange taste.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I can see why gents would be pissed off with being charged extra for this and for the most part I agree with the statements and sentiments on here, however I'm going to shoot holes in the highlighted bit of your post, seeing as I own a vagina  ;)

It is on many occasions wear and tear on a fanny:_
* when their technique is poor,  leading to teeth and grazing delicate skin  :thumbsdown:
* when they have stubble it's like being licked out with sandpaper, rubbing the fuck out of my chuff with their stubbly chin as they try to get as deep as possible with their tongue is no pleasure,  you have no idea how painful that is believe me  :scare:
* when they don't actually do anything other than wiggle a tongue and dribble on you and the saliva runs down your arse crack  :vomit:
* when all they do is suck your clit so hard you may as well be in bed with a Dyson

I have had to coach many many clients on how to give pleasure in that area and tbh I have given up on some and asked them not to continue and taken it off the menue.

I don't charge for extras and don't like the practice but that's me and it's up to others what they do as it's up to you guys to vote with your wallets  :coolgirl:

In bed with a Dyson??  Not flattering imagery there  :lol:.

Offline B4bcock

In bed with a Dyson??  Not flattering imagery there  :lol:.

I went to Miss Wolf on a whim
And started to lick on her quim
She moaned and said "My son,
You suck like a Dyson,
The feeling is really quite grim."

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 06:38:23 pm by B4bcock »

Offline sparkus

Maude Lebowski : Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?

The Dude : Uh, is that what this is a picture of?

Maude Lebowski : In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

The Dude : Oh yeah?

Maude Lebowski : Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson.

The Dude : Johnson?

Offline Hobbit

I just googled "vagina moisturisers" and a whole plethora of products came up, many costing around the £10 mark.  Maybe we shouldn't be too hasty passing judgement!

I recently enjoyed a meeting with a lovely Hungarian lady and a couple of minutes into 69 she asked if she tasted ok.  I told her (truthfully) she tasted fine.  She later explained she had used a vaggy moisturiser which is left in overnight to do its job and a previous punter had complained of a strange taste.

I think you missed the point my friend.

Offline B4bcock

I think you missed the point my friend.

I was trying to be flippant (hence my use of an exclamation mark) but it probably didn't come across as intended.   I guess we now have to ask if RO is extra when making a booking, along with lots of other so called "likes/enjoys".

Offline holeymoley

You are correct of course and I do admit it. On the day his voice just put me in grumpy mode and having experience of dealing with confrontation in my working life, I made the instant assumption that he was a coward by not facing me, and on that basis I took the risk. And yes on this occasion I got away with it, not big and not clever. Great shag though and value for money. It’s hard work with all the Roms etc, b & s , girls that don’t respond etc etc. Huddersfield is a punting desert, and some areas very dangerous  - see “ Hometown “ on I played. Thanks for you compliment.

Offline winkywanky

:lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

I love R.O with my regular she’s usually on all fours with my tongue in her ass and even the other week I had her flat on her back with a finger in her ass,dildo in her fanny and I was licking her out too she was going ballistic pulling my head closer.
Nothing better than a tongue up a nice clean ass with her writhing around with pleasure.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:55:29 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline sparkus

Should point out that RO depends on as much a skilled receiver as giver.

Quite often women think that cupping and pushing the man's head towards will put them in "control" and get what they want.

As the better know, the true trick is to guide in using back of heels on the guy's back in a rhthmic action.

Offline freeze44

Reading this thread and the idea that ro is a paid extra, would make a suggestion that wg's take money off for this!

Can't be bad laying down having your bits licked whilst earning over £2 per min!! They should work for that not get more! 15 mins ro should get £40 cash back!

Time wasting tactics!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Home Alone

Imo, this has been a brilliant thread, combining humour with verse [? ;) ] and good advice on how to give RO.

RO's one of my favourite bits of a punt and one of my best memories was when, after having delivered some particularly enjoyable RO, the lass in question observed, "It's nice to see a chap who doesn't need a map!"

I didn't say, "I bet you say that to all of us!";  merely that I'd had a series of good teachers over the years.

Offline Jonestown

Given that one of the secrets of successful punting is the suspension of disbelief I bet that was just what you wanted to hear.

Offline B4bcock

Given that one of the secrets of successful punting is the suspension of disbelief I bet that was just what you wanted to hear.

You're quite right, but I saw her at 11am and I'm fairly sure I was her first that day, so I presumed her comment referred to a meeting the previous day.   She certainly didn't make it sound like it was a guy who had only just left, thank god!   After assuring her she tasted good to me, I didn't pursue the conversation as I was in no good position to comment further - 69   :wacko:

Offline B4bcock

The subject of reverse oral reminds me of a story told to me many years ago in a pub (where else!).   Apparently this guy was on his way home after having a few beers and felt horny.   Not having much money left, he ended up in a filthy hovel with a rough tart.   He couldn't bear the sight of her ugly face, so asked to go straight into 69.    Immediately, he noticed a fishy aroma but, bolstered by dutch courage, he pressed on and slipped the tip of his tongue into her pussy.   The taste, also, was distinctly fishy and when he probed deeper he could feel something inside her.   Intrigued, he withdrew his tongue and slipped his thumb and forefinger in, grasping the object, which he then pulled out, only to find it actually was a fish.  He eyeballed it for a few moments before he felt compelled to enquire  "What's a nice plaice like you doing in a girl like this??"

Offline Punterperson1971

The subject of reverse oral reminds me of a story told to me many years ago in a pub (where else!).   Apparently this guy was on his way home after having a few beers and felt horny.   Not having much money left, he ended up in a filthy hovel with a rough tart.   He couldn't bear the sight of her ugly face, so asked to go straight into 69.    Immediately, he noticed a fishy aroma but, bolstered by dutch courage, he pressed on and slipped the tip of his tongue into her pussy.   The taste, also, was distinctly fishy and when he probed deeper he could feel something inside her.   Intrigued, he withdrew his tongue and slipped his thumb and forefinger in, grasping the object, which he then pulled out, only to find it actually was a fish.  He eyeballed it for a few moments before he felt compelled to enquire  "What's a nice plaice like you doing in a girl like this??"
  :lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 08:01:04 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online Moby Dick

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So..... what did the fish say?

Offline WASA38

'Her last client was a fishmonger and she opened her legs and cried 'fill it'!'

Offline Home Alone

To quote Basil Brush, "Boom boom!" :D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 03:53:34 pm by Home Alone »

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine Basil is rather upset at the moment, Mr. Derek passed away a couple of days ago  :(.

Offline tantric talents

Reading this thread and the idea that ro is a paid extra, would make a suggestion that wg's take money off for this!

Can't be bad laying down having your bits licked whilst earning over £2 per min!! They should work for that not get more! 15 mins ro should get £40 cash back!

+1
However a number of girls who have enjoyed RO with me have simply allowed the meet to continue way over time so I guess I can’t complain!

Great thread btw. Has had me in stitches  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 04:12:29 pm by tantric talents »

Offline B4bcock

"Thanks for pulling me out, I was pollock-deep in there."

Offline unclepokey

The only reason one of my faves still sees me, she says, is I have a 'magic tongue'. It's bollocks of course but since we both have a great time together what the fuck!
Uncle Pokey

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'm just wondering out aloud if in this case it's one of the above and she's trying to discourage

Clearly she is trying to discourage it to a degree.. charging for anything cuts the demand, that applies to all services.

My guess would be, in addition to the point about wear and tear/discomfort, that she finds that the act gets into her head, perhaps makes her feel like lying down and less like getting on with the day's "work", and therefore endangers her earning capacity for the day.

Offline pervlens

I like RO quite a bit, if it's not offered straight off the bat it's certainly something I'd request during a session and have done so in the past.

If I know they don't do RO, I'm unlikely to book... I don't do it all of the time but I really like to have that as an option during a booking.

If I find out mid-booking they don't provide it I'm not likely to see them again. I'd not pay extra for RO either, I consider it as part of standard experience.

Offline sparkus

Clearly she is trying to discourage it to a degree.. charging for anything cuts the demand, that applies to all services.

My guess would be, in addition to the point about wear and tear/discomfort, that she finds that the act gets into her head, perhaps makes her feel like lying down and less like getting on with the day's "work", and therefore endangers her earning capacity for the day.

I think I was being a touch paranoid (I was in a haze of booze at the start of the year) and she clearly does like the sex aspect as she is quite demonstrative about what she wants and how often she wants it (more than me) and it's not as if she's asking for much payment.  So the probability is that it's wasting time for her, which is weird as the first few times I saw her there was no FS available and it was all face sitting and 69s (don't get offered those much in TCMs now).

Offline cotton

Should point out that RO depends on as much a skilled receiver as giver.

Quite often women think that cupping and pushing the man's head towards will put them in "control" and get what they want.

As the better know, the true trick is to guide in using back of heels on the guy's back in a rhthmic action.
I can see what your saying that for you you like it when the SP engages with you and seems to be enjoying it.
Personally im the opposite , im quite happy with a warm corpse whos happy pissing about on her phone , id much rather that than being told what to do , digging her heels into my back and hassling me for her pleasure , i like eating pussy and do it cos i like it and it turns me on.
Same actually with sex , id rather a docile co-operative chik than an enthusiastic chik who tells you to do this and do that "ooh dont stop , keep going" "shut your face im knakkered , il stop if i want to , fukkin cheek "  :D

Offline sparkus

I can see what your saying that for you you like it when the SP engages with you and seems to be enjoying it.
Personally im the opposite , im quite happy with a warm corpse whos happy pissing about on her phone , id much rather that than being told what to do , digging her heels into my back and hassling me for her pleasure , i like eating pussy and do it cos i like it and it turns me on.
Same actually with sex , id rather a docile co-operative chik than an enthusiastic chik who tells you to do this and do that "ooh dont stop , keep going" "shut your face im knakkered , il stop if i want to , fukkin cheek "  :D

I quite like the idea of pigging out while some young Chinese bird is indifferent saying "How long you like to stay?" on the phone or texting her mother back home on WeChat but it's not happened yet.

My glorious lengthy afternoon session with the filthy MILF receptionist at The Cut that time did involve her taking customers' calls and I didn't mind, considering I'd only paid for half an hour and was getting much longer with copious RO and 69s but she was engaging with me via her hands and appreciation while running through the day's roster with some random prospective punter.

Offline cotton

I quite like the idea of pigging out while some young Chinese bird is indifferent saying "How long you like to stay?" on the phone or texting her mother back home on WeChat but it's not happened yet.

My glorious lengthy afternoon session with the filthy MILF receptionist at The Cut that time did involve her taking customers' calls and I didn't mind, considering I'd only paid for half an hour and was getting much longer with copious RO and 69s but she was engaging with me via her hands and appreciation while running through the day's roster with some random prospective punter.
Ahh yes that sounds far more civilised , much better than that one who kept kicking you in the back  :)

Offline sparkus

Ahh yes that sounds far more civilised , much better than that one who kept kicking you in the back  :)

Quite enjoyed that, as it goes.  I notice it's only the MILFs who do it, no doubt as they've been around the block a few times and know how to do it  :hi: