Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke34DD - Birmingham  (Read 2603 times)

14 review(s) for brooke34DD (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline VanceRef

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker... First time poster, so I thought that it was finally time to give back to the website.

Brooke34DD has been on my radar for a long time, she looks incredibly attractive in her photos and finally the stars aligned and I managed to get hold of her. A quick text and a phone call and we agreed a 1hr incall (Star City Holiday Inn, Birmingham) for £150. This is probably the most I'd pay for an hour, but I figured that you get what you paid for.

I arrived 15mins early and text Brooke who said that she'd be ready in about 5 mins. Went in to reception to register the car registration - take note that if you don't register your car at reception then you'll get a fine of £100 in the post. Reception staff didn't pay me any notice and at the same time Brooke messaged me with her room number.

She opened the door and was met by an amazing sight of leggy Brooke wearing a matching bra and knicker set. To me, her body is flawless. Yes, her body is enhanced and nor is she particularly 'natural' looking, but I think that she's stunning. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss which got rid of any last minute nerves that I had been harbouring.

I had already messaged before I arrived to ask if I could have a quick shower before and after and she said it was no problem so into the shower I jumped, before joining Brooke on the bed. We chatted for a bit before I went in for some DFK. Her lips do feel amazing to kiss, they are definitely the biggest lips that I have experienced and if I'm being completely honest, they are a little too big, however the look does some to suit her.

After more kissing I moved on to her boobs. Again, they're enhanced but the surgeon has done a great job. They are soft to the touch and she has the cutest nipples which reacted to my licking and sucking.

Moving on to her pussy, I slipped my hand under her knickers to feel her gorgeous smooth pussy. She was already a little wet and after fingering her gentle for a few minutes she was nicely wet. I went down on her and she tasted delicious. She's got a nice neat little pussy and my god is she tight!

Then on to the blow job, in short, it was really good. The lips definitely help to give a great a blow job and she sucked it nicely. She did say that she had some dental work done recently so she couldn't deepthroat, but it was still nice. She sucked me for 10mins or so and then grabbed a condom to ride me cowgirl.

Just the sight of her on top while riding me cowgirl was driving me crazy and after the 10mins of BJ I was very, very close to cumming. She slowed down but it was too late. I asked her where she wanted me to come to which she responded "anywhere". Chose her mouth and she sucked and wanked me off into her mouth letting it drip down. It was a really hot sight, and an image that will stay with me for a while!

We chatted for a good 20-25 mins and talking to her was really easy and laid back. She tried to get the old guy working again but sucking, wanking and then a lubed handjob but it wasn't to be. In my defence, I haven't been sleeping right recently so was knackered.

Was a bit disappointed in myself that I didn't get to fuck her for longer (she felt so good and tight) but nevermind. Hopefully there will be a nice time when I'm more on form!

Overall, £150 for an hour is a lot, but I'd rather spend £150 and have a great time with a fun, intelligent and gorgeous girl then spend £110 with a skank and not have such a good time. I normally go for more natural girls, but there was just something about her that's tempted me for years and I don't regret visiting her.

Her lips are getting pretty big now, so fans of more natural looks may need to think twice, but for me she was just perfect.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review VanceRef  :hi:

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself after finally meeting her.

Just a little advice for any future reviews, its best not to name hotels for both punters and WG's discretion alike.

Offline VanceRef

Thanks for the review VanceRef  :hi:

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself after finally meeting her.

Just a little advice for any future reviews, its best not to name hotels for both punters and WG's discretion alike.

Ah, good advice! Can someone edit this to remove the details?

Many thanks!

Offline blackburnian

Ah, good advice! Can someone edit this to remove the details?

Many thanks!

If the boss thinks it needs to be removed it will be - spamming post reports not a good idea pal - be patient .

Bb

vw

If the boss thinks it needs to be removed it will be - spamming post reports not a good idea pal - be patient .

Bb

+1 the pestering makes op look a impatient twat.    :crazy:

Offline VanceRef

Sorry, pestering genuinely not intentional, I didn’t receive confirmation that the report went through so wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong.

Offline Boinky

Those lips are horrendous IMO.

Offline Happyjose

Sorry, pestering genuinely not intentional, I didn’t receive confirmation that the report went through so wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong.

There’s a post report section that you probably won’t have access to yet

But after you submit a report if you scroll to the top of the page you should see a notification

minge

Those lips are horrendous IMO.
Couldn’t agree more......why the fuck do they over do it !

Online Punterperson1971

She’s been on my HL for ages but some of the hotels she uses put me off.

Offline SalmonJunkie

I often wonder if WG’s use the same hotels over and over again and register for their loyalty programs...

I’ve seen her at a hotel not far from Birmingham airport / NEC but she doesn’t seem to advertise herself as being located there very often. I’d definitely see her again, one of my fav visits and a great body.

Offline Happyjose

I often wonder if WG’s use the same hotels over and over again and register for their loyalty programs...

I’ve seen her at a hotel not far from Birmingham airport / NEC but she doesn’t seem to advertise herself as being located there very often. I’d definitely see her again, one of my fav visits and a great body.

Why are you now spamming reports?

Offline SalmonJunkie

Why are you now spamming reports?

I’m not, I’ve simply commented on two reports that appeared in the first page of this section of the forum. Can’t really help if you don’t find that normal behaviour.

Offline Happyjose

I’m not, I’ve simply commented on two reports that appeared in the first page of this section of the forum. Can’t really help if you don’t find that normal behaviour.

You reported the same issue that it is clear from this thread had been reported multiple times.

Admin will have looked into it, so why report again?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:40:16 pm by Happyjose »

Online Punterperson1971

But why report it numerous times,admin will investigate can’t you wait for him to action it or something.

Offline Happyjose

But why report it numerous times,admin will investigate can’t you wait for him to action it or something.

He's actually submitted two reports for the same issue on different reviews

and called a further reviewer an idiot for including hotel name in another - seems to be a bugbear

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 02:06:51 pm by Happyjose »

Online Punterperson1971

He's actually submitted two reports for the same issue on different reviews

and called a further reviewer an idiot for including hotel name in another - seems to be a bugbear

He might report this review for bullying

Offline SalmonJunkie

He might report this review for bullying

He won’t. He really couldn’t care what strangers on the internet think.

One report was this thread (which I made before reading the entire thread) and the post has been up for almost two days now; the other report was on a post almost a year old, and at no point in the replies did I see anyone  point out that the OP in question there had made reference to the hotel name. I therefore thought it was pretty safe to assume that it had been missed, so I just reported it to bring it back to the relevant parties attention. As neither have been modified; I’ll take that as confirmation that naming hotels is fine, and won’t report such action again.

Didn’t realise there was a limit on how/when information that should stay discrete could be reported on, nor that two - TWO! Reports amounted to “spamming”. Given that discretion seems to be high on most people’s lists of priorities here, I didn’t imagine there would be such an issue. Weird.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:36:38 pm by SalmonJunkie »

Offline Happyjose

He won’t. He really couldn’t care what strangers on the internet think.

One report was this thread (which I made before reading the entire thread) and the post has been up for almost two days now; the other report was on a post almost a year old, and at no point in the replies did I see anyone  point out that the OP in question there had made reference to the hotel name. I therefore thought it was pretty safe to assume that it had been missed, so I just reported it to bring it back to the relevant parties attention. As neither have been modified; I’ll take that as confirmation that naming hotels is fine, and won’t report such action again.

Didn’t realise there was a limit on how/when information that should stay discrete could be reported on, nor that two - TWO! Reports amounted to “spamming”. Given that discretion seems to be high on most people’s lists of priorities here, I didn’t imagine there would be such an issue. Weird.

Apology accepted

Read the thread next time and no need to waste anyones time