Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt in the NE next week?  (Read 917 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have 2 days in the NE next week & I'm trying to sort out a second booking.

Just looked at the usual suspects websites & noted that Diamonds only have 20 ladies on their books these days.....bloody hell, what happened :thumbsdown:

I've not used them for about 6 months now & it looks like others are doing the same.

Offline foreverchanges

I have 2 days in the NE next week & I'm trying to sort out a second booking.

Just looked at the usual suspects websites & noted that Diamonds only have 20 ladies on their books these days.....bloody hell, what happened :thumbsdown:

I've not used them for about 6 months now & it looks like others are doing the same.

And of those 20 six aren't doing a single shift this week FB so the choice becomes even more limited.
With Morgan and Holly leaving recently its now down to Bethany and Antonia these days. :thumbsdown:

Seems a long time ago now when they used to boast those four plus the likes of Honey, Lily, Eva, Frankie May,Maria etc etc.

Offline Sar-Major

Just hope the Toon doesn't become as "Barren" as the Borough.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

There's still a few "Gooduns" to choose from tho FB  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

If it were my choice it would be Bethany of diamonds she has a great rep at the moment fb

Offline FLYING BLUE

If it were my choice it would be Bethany of diamonds she has a great rep at the moment fb

I know but I'm just so unsure of trying someone new...... I'm getting much worse at trying anyone I've not seen before :timeout:

Offline Philbiao1

I had an awesome time in recent weeks with Bethany from Diamonds and Morgan of Allure, both of them were first time visits for me.

I would also recommend Francesca of Amour but I believe she's out of action for a little while due to injury.

Offline Mansell

Bethany has certainly been getting some good reviews.

FB you have just highlighted the current problem, we lost some really good premier class girls last year but they just haven't been replaced by new talent unfortunately.  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

I know but I'm just so unsure of trying someone new...... I'm getting much worse at trying anyone I've not seen before :timeout:

As my Granny used to say, Don't knock it til you've tried it..............

and.... Well if you don't try them, You'll never know matey  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The next "Newby" you see, could always be the best ever shag of your life WHO KNOWS, FB  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dino1990

Had a fantastic meet with Bethany this week. Dirty as fuck and still walking
Round with a hard on thinking about it