Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian recommendations  (Read 2136 times)

Biscuitman

Here lots of negatives about Brazilian girls on here. They are usually stunning with hot bodies but lacking in service. Can anybody recommend a good Brazillan girl who gives a service to match her looks? I like black Brazilian also. I prefer independent but don't mind going to a Brothel either.

Offline mrx007

The one and only: Jade External Link/Members Only The pics are really her and she is super hot, Beyond my price range now but saw her quite a few times when she was £60 then £80 half hour.

Biscuitman

The one and only: Jade External Link/Members Only The pics are really her and she is super hot, Beyond my price range now but saw her quite a few times when she was £60 then £80 half hour.
wow! She looks stunning! Thanks mate!

Biscuitman

also how pretty is she facially? A pretty face is a must for me.

Offline thetinman007

Not very imho. Seen her a few times at Lmp and does not  compare to the other girls. Also has very obvious bolt ons.

Biscuitman

Not very imho. Seen her a few times at Lmp and does not  compare to the other girls. Also has very obvious bolt ons.
No way! I was expecting her to have a face to match her body! What a shame. I won't bother emailing her now.

Biscuitman

what are bolt ons?

Offline thetinman007

Obviously fake boobs. Face looks like it's had some work done as well.

Offline Kaluuu276

Here lots of negatives about Brazilian girls on here. They are usually stunning with hot bodies but lacking in service. Can anybody recommend a good Brazillan girl who gives a service to match her looks? I like black Brazilian also. I prefer independent but don't mind going to a Brothel either.

+1 also.

After a Brazilian say £80 half hour who has that round ass and nice large breasts to smother.

There are still some left at House of Divine so anyone got a favorite?

LondonCity

There is a Brazilian girl in Harlesden she charges £40 for 15 mins, £60 for 30 mins

Offline mrx007

Fucking hell you don't think Jade is pretty......? I'm lost for words.

Kassanova

Fucking hell you don't think Jade is pretty......? I'm lost for words.
Met her at lmp, she was ok but wouldn't go 1-2-1 with her, she's nice but not hot, although I'm not a fan of fake boobs so perhaps that's what swung it.

Biscuitman

Met her at lmp, she was ok but wouldn't go 1-2-1 with her, she's nice but not hot, although I'm not a fan of fake boobs so perhaps that's what swung it.
her body is very tempting. On a scale of 1/10 how would you rate her face? Can anybody privately send me a face pic?

tonysoprano

Are any of these genuinely Brazilian? Just seems like a nationality that some girls would use to make themselves seem sexier. The whole samba, beach, Brazilian body thing.

I have been to Rio and fucking hell there is some serious lookinng fanny there.. but i'm very sceptical of these so called Brazilian girls on A/W.

Offline Kaluuu276

Are any of these genuinely Brazilian? Just seems like a nationality that some girls would use to make themselves seem sexier. The whole samba, beach, Brazilian body thing.

I have been to Rio and fucking hell there is some serious lookinng fanny there.. but i'm very sceptical of these so called Brazilian girls on A/W.

Your right, probably spanish or mixed and like to take the brazilian tag.

I asked about genuine native brazilians but not many about?

Kassanova

her body is very tempting. On a scale of 1/10 how would you rate her face? Can anybody privately send me a face pic?

For me jade is facially a safe 6, perhaps a 7, imo
Points of reference- michelle independent 9
Luiza LMP 8 brazilian herself
Roberta LMP aka Elizabeth @ MK 7
Parissa 7.5
Louisa Maxes Angels 8
Samantha maxes angels 6 although she's more mature now than when we partied
Isabel ice <5

Offline thetinman007

It's all subjective of  course.  I thought  Parissa was more 'built for sex'  but with jade facially at about a 6. Just my opinion.

Mendra

Very true about Moist Jade she is the real deal - steep prices but hell she is on fire all the time.
Her "cousin" cum4karem or karenscunt is also hot the both shared working at Reading and Mansion Housse on Mondays and Friday's but seems Karen's profile has gone missing - maybe back to Brazil. Saw Jade twice, be brave if you visit... She does get excited like a kid in a candy shop. She will break you I bet! £170 for 60 GVM. The Brazilian Bently!

Least I forget the early 30's Tanya Espana another flame, loves to be dry cleaned, Dfk, not a click watcher, loves a gentleman, she has a an arse that will make you shiver. Nice flat in Marble Arch, been seeing her from her days on Old Street. Get gets wild and really into it. £100 for 30, £150 for 50. Highly recommended.

Also lately Bruna at old street / We***** close flats rocks the boat, fit and fucks like a machine. Dfk, passionate, gives all. 80 for 30m. Recommended

Fitness first- really fit if that's your thing, pretty and politie used to be hot and feminine until she fell out of a relationship then hit the gym heavily, nice six pack but feels like shagging a bloke. To mechanical wants to get you off asap. Nice flat. Would revisit in absent of the above. Next please...

Dirty bunny - keeps changing her profile name. Worse of the lot, she should retire. Frustration is setting in now. Used to be the deal many years ago but the young and tight have moved her out of place. She in close to Barts hospital. I don't recommend. Gives a lot of excuses, talks a lot, fucks little. stay clear.

Offline Fact

Brazilian girls have similar reputation as Romanians now, from what I have personally experienced and reported.
Quite a few of them now just put down Spanish, Italian etc,
Like some very good Romanians, there are good Brazilians...but becoming harder to find and they just have a high opinion, hence higher rates...