Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Mulann Holborn  (Read 4724 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7586397) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7194343) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Donnifrost

External Link/Members Only

I think I’ve just had the best sex of my life!

I saw Mulann on AW & liked the look of her. You may have noticed I’m into Asian girls.

Address came back quickly on text so I stopped for a couple of beers in a very local pub.

When it was time I went to the fiat & as soon as I entered the room I new I made the right choice. She is so beautiful with a great body. & very friendly too.

£100 paid for 30 minutes & started with lots of OWO & 69.
She looked so good I had to upgrade to the £50 for filming. I needed to relive this again.
Milan put on a sexy cat mask & things got very kinky.
OWO, 69, covered sex in various positions.
Her boobs are amazing & those legs are so long & sexy.

I would have loved to stay longer but I’m a 1 pop guy lately. I’ll def go back next week.

She said she will be here just 2 months so don’t miss out.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your info, had a look AW, extra shot 20 and a bulk of ridiculous other extras...

Offline WAY-WARD

Thanks for your info, had a look AW, extra shot 20 and a bulk of ridiculous other extras...
It would be easier just to give her £300 with the understanding that she gives back what you didn't use  :sarcastic:

Offline Donnifrost

(Thank you for moving this to the correct section)

The only extra I paid for was filming. Finished in the bag so no need for CIM but I’ll consider that or a facial on my next visit.

Mulann took control for most of the time so it was a great half hour. I’ve paid more for girls that just laid there.

Offline Mich9el

Thanks for the review. Her photos look good. Do you think she is Thai or Chinese? She looks more like a Chinese to me.

Offline Adoniron

Her pricing may appear complex and charging extra to cum twice is taking the micky but overall her rates seem pretty reasonable for central London.

Offline Donnifrost

Thanks for the review. Her photos look good. Do you think she is Thai or Chinese? She looks more like a Chinese to me.

She said she was from Taiwan. Very Chinese or Taiwan features rather than Thai.

For me she was beautiful

Offline asahi

Offline tantraman

is she still around?

Now called re-profiled to SEXY THAI CINDY ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I can't recall ever punting a WG with a veritable bush ... tempting :music:

Offline zxc

I liked this girl, but when I saw the filming with NO FACE... What a pity!  :dash: