Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grumpy old men - So what's pissed you off today?  (Read 50773 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm sure we all have our pet hates and things that just piss us off and get under our skin or something happens out of the blue that makes your blood boil but most of the time you're just too polite to say anything to the person at the time  :unknown:

Chances are that a lot of us get griped about the same stupid little things which aren't major issues in the grand scheme but build as a cumulative effect over time to make us grumpy bastards.
So what's pissed you off today, don't internalise it, post it here to vent your frustration and you may find some benefit getting it off your chest and find that others also agree with you, alternatively it may just piss you off more if everyone else turns round and says you're wrong  :cool:

OK so i'm half an hour or so late posting this as it happened yesterday in the gym but seems to be a regular occurrence and i'd say it's typically the younger lads in their early 20's who are the main offenders.
So i'm taking a shower after my workout and there were previously 2 or 3 others showering when I went in however by the time i'm finishing i'm the only one left however I can also hear other water running from another shower than mine.
By the time i'm done and turn my shower water off yep one of the other showers is still going at full tilt with no fucker in it.

I mean exactly how fucking hard is it to turn the water off once you've finished showering  :unknown: Typically lads up to 25 but still grown men FFS  :angry: Were they brought up with their mum doing everything for them so they're totally helpless  :unknown:

Offline the groper

People playing music on public transport.

Online mr.bluesky

Talking of the gym it annoys me when someone is using a particular piece of exercise equipment but they are not using it but just sat there doing stuff on their mobile phone . I would ban all mobile phones from the gym area  :angry:  If they feel the need to look at their phones then move away from the exercise equipment.  ( I take a pair of boxing gloves with me to the gym so I can't vent my  frustrations and take it out on the punch bags  :D ) As regards showers, at my gym the water only stays on for about 60 seconds before it goes off. You have to keep pressing the button on the wall to switch it back on again. It seems to be a trait at the gym where I go to for certain men to use the changing room hair dryers to dry their body instead of using a towel . HAIR DRYERS ARE FOR HAIR NOT FOR YOUR BODY that's what towels are for The clue is in the name ffs. It must be a getting older thing but I find the older you get the less tolerant you get of life's idiots  :dash: ( rant over  :D)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 07:38:53 am by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

People playing music on public transport.

People who have loud music blasting from their cars with their windows down. Usually boy racers in their VW golf's or BMW's  . Nobody wants to listen to your shit taste in music.  :angry:
( good topic Blackpool Rock  :thumbsup: being a grumpy old sod I could be posting a lot on here  :D)

Offline RedKettle

People who sit in cafe, coffee shop etc listening to You Tube, Tik Tok etc without earphones. Even if volume low it really cuts through and is distracting. Earphones can be cheap as chips so no excuse.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Talking of the gym it annoys me when someone is using a particular piece of exercise equipment but they are not using it but just sat there doing stuff on their mobile phone . I would ban all mobile phones from the gym area  :angry:  If they feel the need to look at their phones then move away from the exercise equipment.  ( I take a pair of boxing gloves with me to the gym so I can't vent my  frustrations and take it out on the punch bags  :D ) As regards showers, at my gym the water only stays on for about 60 seconds before it goes off. You have to keep pressing the button on the wall to switch it back on again. It seems to be a trait at the gym where I go to for certain men to use the changing room hair dryers to dry their body instead of using a towel . HAIR DRYERS ARE FOR HAIR NOT FOR YOUR BODY that's what towels are for The clue is in the name ffs. It must be a getting older thing but I find the older you get the less tolerant you get of life's idiots  :dash: ( rant over  :D)
Yep glaring at the phone while hogging a piece of equipment you want to use is annoying but you've got me started now so i'll add a couple more that are similar -
Putting their bottle of water / top / car keys / whatever on the bench style seat of a piece of equipment while they use a different bit of kit, just put it on the floor FFS  :mad:
I always wait a bit to make sure someone has finished using a bit of kit so if i've not seen it being used at all i'd say it was free, had it a few times where I start using a piece of weights equipment and someone comes up and says "Sorry I was still using that", well you haven't used it for at least 5 or 10 minutes mate  :dash:
I've been tempted to answer as follows - OK then here you go, which other piece of kit were you using? Then when they tell you what else they were using point out that they are using ABC kit but i'm using every other single piece of kit so you can't use any of them  :rolleyes:

Got a few at my place who dry themselves with hairdryers, just looks weird with a bloke holding a dryer up his towel to dry off his nads  :scare:

I know what you mean about being a bit less tolerant as you get older, I always classed myself as being really tolerant but things still wound me up however i'd internalise it and it would end up stressing me out
Perhaps I still have the same level of tolerance now as I did years ago but i'm just a bit more forthright with my opinions these days  :unknown: I have found i'm in a better place myself though as I vent the frustration before it all builds up into stress  :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

The Mrs walking in when I'm on this site   :(

Fly tipping. It happens a lot close to where I live.

Burglary. House on our street got burgled 3 days ago.

By a career criminal with 40 convictions. Owner has Ring CCTV so captured crime happening. No doubt he will get his hand slapped again.

PS To counteract the grump, I had great sex last Wednesday  :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:22:24 am by standardpostage »

Offline Blackpool Rock

People who have loud music blasting from their cars with their windows down. Usually boy racers in their VW golf's or BMW's  . Nobody wants to listen to your shit taste in music.  :angry:
( good topic Blackpool Rock  :thumbsup: being a grumpy old sod I could be posting a lot on here  :D)
About a month or so back I was sat at the lights and a car pulled up next to me with music blaring, I turned to look at who the fuck is playing "That crap" only to see some chavvy looking 40 year old woman in a Skoda so not good for her street cred but what really went against her was her choice in music, Venga Boys FFS "Boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room etc etc................".
I had all on not to start pissing myself laughing  :D

Offline lillythesavage

The lack of services by most councils  :angry:

The normal things that should be done, street cleaning, trimming the trees and shrubs, weed killing, painting buildings and railings etc, fixing worn out or broken footpaths.

A few examples, on a small green a tree fell over 4 years ago, they cut the grass around it.

A wobbly paving slab was marked with a white circle for attention, 4 weeks later a twat with a hammer broke it in two, it does not wobble but not the answer.

The local park somehow got " Green Flag " status, and 300k funding, but the railings are rusted scrap metal, not seen paint for 30 years according to those around longer than me, and the footpaths are smashed every morning, by the twat in a 3.5 tonne truck who tears around from bin to bin emptying them.

New build estates look clean and tidy, because the council take the council tax, but residents pay a service charge for private service, other than emptying bins, as part of planning consent.

The streets in some places, with shitty run down shops, look third world  :angry:

Offline WASA38

Organisations which cannot be contacted by email, eg Virgin and Openreach. Alternative is to ring. Often takes an age to get through and difficult for the hard of hearing particularly when answered by someone with a barely comprehensible foreign accent.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Organisations which cannot be contacted by email, eg Virgin and Openreach. Alternative is to ring. Often takes an age to get through and difficult for the hard of hearing particularly when answered by someone with a barely comprehensible foreign accent.
On the flip side how about organisations which can't be contacted by phone and you have to use their online "Service", I recently had this trying to resolve a problem with someone else's (Ironically) BT account as they had a fault on their line.
I've never known any of these online fault checkers with their list of "Commonly asked questions and answers" actually resolve my problem  :thumbsdown:

Offline Billy no mates

“Thank you for holding, we value your call”

Offline shaft10

The Mrs walking in when I'm on this site   :(

Fly tipping. It happens a lot close to where I live.

Burglary. House on our street got burgled 3 days ago.

By a career criminal with 40 convictions. Owner has Ring CCTV so captured crime happening. No doubt he will get his hand slapped again.

PS To counteract the grump, I had great sex last Wednesday  :)

Please post a review  ;)  :D

Offline Billy no mates

So for me, particularly at work, but also when politicians speak…

Nothing is hard, difficult or tricky, it’s always ‘challenging’

:angry:

Offline shaft10

People letting their dogs shit on the pavement and walking on without picking it up .. why the fuck do they think this is acceptable  :angry:

I have had dogs all my life, cleaning up dog shit is all part of being a responsible owner .. happens quite often outside my house, I've yet to catch the fuckers but when I do they'll be fucking wearing it .. (the owners that is)

Offline Blackpool Rock

“Thank you for holding, we value your call”
Yeah all the while listening to some shitty music and every time the music stops you think your through only to hear the automated message about how much they love you as a customer  :dash:

Again with these systems I like the ones that tell you what number you are in the queue or at least give you a guide on how long until your enquiry will be dealt with.
At least then you can make an informed decision on whether or not to hold rather than sitting there for 30 minutes only to find you've come through to the wrong department or they can't deal with the problem  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

Yep glaring at the phone while hogging a piece of equipment you want to use is annoying but you've got me started now so i'll add a couple more that are similar -
Putting their bottle of water / top / car keys / whatever on the bench style seat of a piece of equipment while they use a different bit of kit, just put it on the floor FFS  :mad:
I always wait a bit to make sure someone has finished using a bit of kit so if i've not seen it being used at all i'd say it was free, had it a few times where I start using a piece of weights equipment and someone comes up and says "Sorry I was still using that", well you haven't used it for at least 5 or 10 minutes mate  :dash:
I've been tempted to answer as follows - OK then here you go, which other piece of kit were you using? Then when they tell you what else they were using point out that they are using ABC kit but i'm using every other single piece of kit so you can't use any of them  :rolleyes:

Yeah I've often had the bloke using two different pieces of equipment at the same time, they move off one onto another so when you step in they say "I was using that on too" I just reply " no worries mate I won't be long " then carry on and take my time making them wait   :D also you get a bunch of lads say 3 or 4 who hog one piece of equipment taking it in turns to do their reps.  :dash:

Offline shaft10

Boy racers (knob heads) discarding fucking McDonald's rubbish out of the car window. I live near a harbour, all the little pricks rock up down there in their poxy little cars and just dump the rubbish out the window .. probably Happy Meals. I often wonder what their parents would think ... surely no one condones this ..

Online mr.bluesky

People letting their dogs shit on the pavement and walking on without picking it up .. why the fuck do they think this is acceptable  :angry:

I have had dogs all my life, cleaning up dog shit is all part of being a responsible owner .. happens quite often outside my house, I've yet to catch the fuckers but when I do they'll be fucking wearing it .. (the owners that is)

Very annoying,  there is one particular dog owner near me who let's his dog shit on the pavement without cleaning it up. The best of it is there is a grass verge literally a foot away . If your not going to clean it up at least get the dog to shit on the grass  less chance of anyone stepping in it.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So for me, particularly at work, but also when politicians speak…

Nothing is hard, difficult or tricky, it’s always ‘challenging’

:angry:
We had an MD who did all that positivity crap and everything was apparently an "Opportunity", that is until he was getting stick from a customer or whoever at which point it was a disaster

He called me out a few times as being negative or glass half empty for pointing out some pitfalls which basically stopped him walking straight into a minefield blindfolded and saved him a shit load of money
Basic project and disaster management to deal with the problems before they happen rather than the issues after they have happened, in fact it's positive and he was negative  :music:

Something fell off the shovel once and he was saying how bad the situation was, I piped up tongue in cheek that he was being negative and surely we could find some positive opportunities. He went apeshit "And exactly what the fucking hell would they be then"  :D

Then there was the time I referred to a customer as being difficult (they were always hard work) and got told that no customers are difficult but some are challenging and that's great as we don't mind challenging as it helps us to raise our game, patronising cunt then finished with "That's a little lesson for you there", however I banked it and would get my own back a couple of years later -
He then got his ear bent one day for a lot less than we'd all been putting up with for years and commented at how difficult they were being, naturally I pointed out the lesson he had previously taught me only to be told "not this time, they are being downright difficult", Oh OK I replied while PMSL inside  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Very annoying,  there is one particular dog owner near me who let's his dog shit on the pavement without cleaning it up. The best of it is there is a grass verge literally a foot away . If your not going to clean it up at least get the dog to shit on the grass  less chance of anyone stepping in it.
Don't know, at least more chance of seeing it on the pavement whereas it's easier to hide like a snake in the grass.

I did know a lad about 35 years ago who got a job doing garden type work for the council, said it was great in the summer being given a petrol strimmer and told to strim all the bits on a grass bank that the bigger mower couldn't get to around trees and bushed and entire banks if they were steep.
Mid summer and hot so he decided not to use the face shield, all was good until he went through some recent fresh sticky dog shit and got his face splattered in it  :lol:  :vomit:

Offline Punterperson1971

People que jumping
People sneaking on public transport and won’t pay for a ticket
People fannying around getting money out to pay
People fannying around trying to get their bank card out at cash point and your in the que
People asking for change when they get on public transport,you knew you were getting a bus get change ffs :dash: :dash: :dash:
People playing music on public transport with no ear phones in
Sales people in middle of towns trying to stop you
Being ignored at a bar in a pub so the bar man can serve a pair of tits even though I’ve been there longer
Drunk people trying to talk to you when your on a bus with your AirPods in and eanjoying the peacefulness
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 09:52:43 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline lamboman

People posting bollocks on the politics forum  :D
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

People que jumping
People sneaking on public transport and won’t pay for a ticket
People fannying around trying to get their bank card out at cash point and your in the que
People asking for change when they get on public transport,you knew you were getting a bus get change ffs :dash: :dash: :dash:
People playing music on public transport with no ear phones in
Sales people in middle of towns trying to stop you
Being ignored at a bar in a pub so the bar man can serve a pair of tits even though I’ve been there longer
Drunk people trying to talk to you when your in bus with your AirPods in and eanjoying the peacefulness
Queue jumping pisses most people off.

In a similar thing to some of your comments and not sure if they still do it but some supermarkets used to do this thing where if you were at the checkout and forgot something you could ask for a "runner" to go and get it for you.
All sounds good until you're stood behind them and the rest of their shopping has now been scanned through so they are wasting your time, had it once where the runner took a couple of minutes to arrive, another minute to explain what the woman wanted (I only ever saw women use this service, just saying  :rolleyes:) then another 2 minutes for the runner to return only to be told that wasn't the exact one she wanted so it took another 2 minutes for the runner to get the right thing  :dash:
Some bloke a couple of places behind me actually left his trolley full of shopping and walked out mumbling he was going to Tesco instead  :drinks:

Oh and I forgot people at the till who can't seem to find the fucking "App" on their phone to get loyalty points / coupons / pay so piss about looking for them, just fuck off  :diablo:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 10:01:47 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Blackpool Rock

People posting bollocks on the politics forum  :D
Good to see you are capable of self criticism  :dance:  :rolleyes:  :hi:

Offline standardpostage

Please post a review  ;)  :D
Can't review. It was with the Mrs. It was a hotel shag in London.
It's a case of Once in a Blue Moon  :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can't review. It was with the Mrs. It was a hotel shag in London.
It's a case of Once in a Blue Moon  :)
More like you're keeping her to yourself, this place is for sharing  :mad:
Or perhaps you don't want us to all find out you've seen a barebacker  ;)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Queuing at a bar behind some twat who is ordering cocktails or coffee or both

Offline Blackpool Rock

Queuing at a bar behind some twat who is ordering cocktails or coffee or both
Could be a bar or generally anywhere serving food / drink and some twat in front of you seems to want some sort of "special order" on every item  :dash:
I mean fair enough if someone has an allergy but these things are made to a standardised spec to ensure things get processed quickly.
Have you got Peruvian coffee beans, i'll go and check, is XYZ fair trade, is the milk organic, is the bread local, is everyone else in the queue wishing i'd spontaneously combust  :D

Offline shaft10

Tesco self serve machines - 'unexpected item in bagging area' .. fuck off no there isn't ..

Offline BILLY LIAR

Pavement etiquette.

1 People cycling on the pavement, if your a child accompanied by an adult on foot fair enough, everyone else on the road

2  e scooters same as above

3 People glued to their mobile phones & not looking where their going. I adore bumping into these fuckers

4 Groups of people streched across the pavement & expect you to step into the gutter when you approach them. I never do

Online mr.bluesky

Don't know, at least more chance of seeing it on the pavement whereas it's easier to hide like a snake in the grass.

I did know a lad about 35 years ago who got a job doing garden type work for the council, said it was great in the summer being given a petrol strimmer and told to strim all the bits on a grass bank that the bigger mower couldn't get to around trees and bushed and entire banks if they were steep.
Mid summer and hot so he decided not to use the face shield, all was good until he went through some recent fresh sticky dog shit and got his face splattered in it  :lol:  :vomit:

:scare: :vomit:

Offline Stevelondon

Shit service in pubs.
Bar staff who couldn’t give a fuck that I’ve been waiting longer than the bloke next to me. But they just go to him cos he’s nearest.
I don’t wait. I just tell it like it is and tell them I’m fucking next you prat.

Bar staff who are so fucking slow at serving, even though they can see the bar is full.

The barmaid who put ice in the brandy I had ordered. I looked at her in amazement and told her you don’t put ice in brandy. She poured the brandy into another glass and expected me to take it. What made it worse. The tit of a manager thought I should take it too. It was easiest to just walk out rather than argue with that idiot.

I’m thinking maybe I spend far too much time in pubs  :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

This especially applies to women shoppers who when being served suddenly realise they have to pay for it so spend ages rummaging around in their shopping bag looking for their purse then counting out the exact amount in loose change then putting it back in their shopping bag.  :dash:  and on the subject of shopping,  lazy bastards who leave their trolley in the car parking bays instead of taking them back to the trolley collection area.  :angry:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 11:32:57 am by mr.bluesky »

Online timsussex

Tesco self serve machines - 'unexpected item in bagging area' .. fuck off no there isn't ..

Yes I've walked out before now and told the bored assistant that I'll come back when the sort the system out

On the other hand you can queue at a checkout and watch some stupid woman load her shopping into bags and then realise her purse is at the bottom of the bag. Do they need a flashing neon sign to say you will have to pay for your shopping ?

Offline the groper

Activists and "community leaders". Petrol stations that contain supermarkets. I have a feeling this thread could run and run

Offline the groper

Activists and "community leaders". Petrol stations that also contain supermarkets. I have a feeling this thread could run and run

Offline Billy no mates

Activists and "community leaders". Petrol stations that contain supermarkets. I have a feeling this thread could run and run

Yeah the problem with a supermarket at a petrol station, is that the dickhead is parked on a pump stopping others from using it, then wandering aimlessly around carrying out a weekly shop !!

Offline shaft10

People who pull onto roundabouts (the ones without traffic lights) when they don't have a clear exit thereby lying stranded in the middle now blocking everyones exit .. inconsiderate brainless fuckwits .. I don't suffer from road rage but these cunts push me close. As my grandmother used to say .. they won't get home any quicker.

Offline David1970

People who pull onto roundabouts (the ones without traffic lights) when they don't have a clear exit thereby lying stranded in the middle now blocking everyones exit .. inconsiderate brainless fuckwits .. I don't suffer from road rage but these cunts push me close. As my grandmother used to say .. they won't get home any quicker.

People who cannot navigate around a roundabout, it’s simple stay in between the lines and drive round it, don’t try to cut across lanes FFS :dash:

Online timsussex

.... I have a feeling this thread could run and run

didnt we have a similar thread last year ?

Offline Conkers13

Parking in Brighton.  I had a punt there last week ( review to follow). Meeting my after for some food and a drink £22 for 4 hours.
I live near the beach and every morning I have a walk . There are 3 bins 2 for rubbish one for dog shit. Without fail there is dog shit on the pavement
and loads of macdonalds and KFC rubbish on the floor . How hard is it to put in a bin.
Coming to a roundabout and nothing going round and people still have to stop and look.

Online badsin

didnt we have a similar thread last year ?

The victor meldrew thread ??

Offline king tarzan

Pisses me off to the maximum as well..
One bastard was on the gym machine for nearly 40 minutes fucking about on his phone...
Loose weights left anywhere and everywhere.
Fuckers that hog two machines at a time...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 12:59:13 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WelshClipper

Not sure if this is appropriate but wtf.....

Few days ago, went into recently opened coffee shop. Behind the counter a lovely petite blond about 18 or 19. I asked for a coffee (americano) and a tea cake. She asks me to sit down and she will bring it over. Somehow she brings me a tea, the manager gets the bill, the girl had written down americano. Manager apologised and offered to change. I declined and kept the tea which was actually quite good even though not what I wanted and was a bit pissed off.

Now why did I do this ?

A) Did not want to discourage the managers efforts with a new shop
B) Did not want to get a new employee into trouble
or
C) I am old letch who saw a hot blonde and was thinking with his dick.

:unknown: :unknown:   ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 01:12:03 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline B4bcock

I agree totally, but if you think this country is bad you should go to France. I was in Bordeaux a while ago and walking down the pavement was like playing hopscotch trying to avoid the piles of poodle poo.

Offline ulstersubbie

Shit service in pubs.
Bar staff who couldn’t give a fuck that I’ve been waiting longer than the bloke next to me. But they just go to him cos he’s nearest.
I don’t wait. I just tell it like it is and tell them I’m fucking next you prat.

A definite bugbear of mine, particularly Wetherspoons (I know don't go into them, but I'm cheap and their cask ales are even cheaper  :D). Bar staff spending more time than is necessary talking shite to regulars when they should be serving, annoys me as well.

Online robsmith149

People who can't spell lose, it's a simple 4 letter word yet loads of people somehow need to put in an extra o.