Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Olina Girl (who isn't Anna)  (Read 2903 times)

Offline joshwinkers

Tried to see Anna today, was told she was fully booked, and right now she wasn't seeing anyone who hadn't booked with the agency before. The (very pleasant) guy on the phone said this might change next week, or at some point in the future, but right now that's the case.

He recommended I saw Melinda, and I said I'd call him back later, but after checking her reviews I'm not certain if she's the one for me. £150 is a sod load of money for me (it'll be the first time I've ever spent over £120 and that was pre-covid) and DFK and lots of it are important to me, which was why I thought Anna would be perfect, and while some of the reviews of Melinda suggested she was brilliant, there was just enough neutral ones, and positives which complained about no DFK and just lip kissing, that I decided against it.

So can anyone suggest who I should see? I'm guessing all of the most popular girls will be the same as Anna and I'll have to see someone else first, but are any of the newbies really in to kissing? As that's just as important to me as a good shag and oral these days!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:30:53 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline LLPunting

The line-up is limited even if you could get to all of them.  Don't most of them have reviews?
Which ones have you short listed or rejected?

Offline Prince

Mate, just wait for Anna.
Call every day.

P

Offline peter jb

I think she is winding down as leaving this year , so maybe just seeing regulars ? 

Offline peter jb

If anal isn’t a deal breaker , I think Tracy is prettier and younger .

Offline joshwinkers

The line-up is limited even if you could get to all of them.  Don't most of them have reviews?
Which ones have you short listed or rejected?

I've rejected Melinda, Mimi and Crystal (though perhaps unfairly?) and was thinking about Betty or Tracy (though magnetico's review has given me cause for concern there), but I know they're popular so wasn't sure if I'd be told to see someone else again before I could see them.

I know I've not been around for years until recently, and have only contributed a couple of reviews this year, but after this punt it probably won't be until December that I get to spend this kind of money again, and so it's really important to me I have a decent time, I've spent a while planning this and had settled on Anna and was really looking forward to seeing her, so the fact that I can't unless I spend £150 on a different girl is a bit galling. I did have a couple of Plan B's as well on Adultwork, only to find that they were all booked up or no longer working in the city, while I checked out Hod's line up but no one really appealed to me today.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 09:37:29 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline LLPunting

I've rejected Melinda, Mimi and Crystal (though perhaps unfairly?) and was thinking about Betty or Tracy (though magnetico's review has given me cause for concern there), but I know they're popular so wasn't sure if I'd be told to see someone else again before I could see them.

I know I've not been around for years until recently, and have only contributed a couple of reviews this year, but after this punt it probably won't be until December that I get to spend this kind of money again, and so it's really important to me I have a decent time, I've spent a while planning this and had settled on Anna and was really looking forward to seeing her, so the fact that I can't unless I spend £150 on a different girl is a bit galling. I did have a couple of Plan B's as well on Adultwork, only to find that they were all booked up or no longer working in the city, while I checked out Hod's line up but no one really appealed to me today.

Which services must you have?
Which would you also like?
Does she have to be Thai?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 09:40:17 pm by LLPunting »

Offline joshwinkers

Which services must you have?
Which would you also like?
Does she have to be Thai?

DFK without any doubt, and throughout the punt, not just occasionally, and owo, they're the only must haves. I'd like CIM, Anal, Rimming (on me) but they're not essential.
And she doesn't have to be Thai, but I'd say at the very least she'd have to be under 40 and cute (girl next door sort of thing, though the hotter the better) and I go for the more natural look, too much plastic surgery is a huge turn off.

Edit: Just to add that someone like Ellie Rose would be amazing, but Adultwork deleted my account sometime after I stopped punting in 2014 and I haven't gotten around to setting up a new one yet, so can't see anyone who won't see a punter with no feedback.

Christ, after all these years out I do feel a bit shit at punting, I swear it was easier back in the 2000s!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 12:01:23 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline peter jb

Under 40 might be a problem with some of Olinas girls 😂
You can usually add 15 years to their stated age , but they do tend to age amazingly well.

Offline deantannn

I am pro betty!!! however her enhancements can be off putting but skills wise :angelgirl:

Offline joshwinkers

Under 40 might be a problem with some of Olinas girls 😂
You can usually add 15 years to their stated age , but they do tend to age amazingly well.

Wow, I mean some of their pictures suggest early 30s for a good few but I'd never have thought they were 40+, but I guess ageing well (and maybe a little bit of photoshopping?) is a wonderful thing!

I am pro betty!!! however her enhancements can be off putting but skills wise :angelgirl:

Thanks for that, I'm all about the skills more than anything else (well, to an extent!) so will try and see her if I get the chance.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:05:51 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline BillGoldberg

Mia could DFK for Thailand but I'm pretty certain she's over 40 now. She's a top level service provider and the only currently working Thai/Asian girl, other than Anna, that I'd consider booking.

The reviews on Olina's site completely match my past experience with her. She used to be a regular for me and my go to girl. Very consistent, high energy, DFK like a champ throughout
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:33:44 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline LLPunting

Mia could DFK for Thailand but I'm pretty certain she's over 40 now. She's a top level service provider and the only currently working Thai/Asian girl, other than Anna, that I'd consider booking.

The reviews on Olina's site completely match my past experience with her. She used to be a regular for me and my go to girl. Very consistent, high energy, DFK like a champ throughout

Did you get bored of her to drop her from your regulars?  Too pricey for your current budget?  Reduced mileage over time?

Offline dirtykirti

I use olinas a fair bit. 

My top 3 who i'd happily see any day are Tracy, Linda and Melinda. 

Tracy is the star of the lot; she's hot, great body and attitude. 

Linda is possibly the prettiest, really lovely girl with a great attitude to match. 

Melinda is a mix of the two.  She told me she worked as a hotel receptionist back home and i can imagine her in that role (it worked for me anyways!!)

HTH

Offline BillGoldberg

Did you get bored of her to drop her from your regulars?  Too pricey for your current budget?  Reduced mileage over time?

I booked her a lot back in the day, she was great, especially for the relentless and really good DFK, but she didn't allow facials. I craved that after a while and moved on. I would potentially book her again as recent reviews suggest she still provides a stellar service and still looks good

Offline ShamrockLDN

From the current Olina line-up, I’d recommend Holly (have just reviewed her) or Tracy (need to get around to leaving a review of my visit with her 2 weeks ago).

Holly’s pretty similar to Anna, but she’s a bit more chatty. Tracy has Anna’s ‘eager to please’ attitude. Both Thai girls too. Cannot recommend them highly enough!  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I booked her a lot back in the day, she was great, especially for the relentless and really good DFK, but she didn't allow facials. I craved that after a while and moved on. I would potentially book her again as recent reviews suggest she still provides a stellar service and still looks good

Thanks for the honesty.   :drinks:
It's always a sad disappointment when an SP one has favoured alot and perhaps built a good rapport with over time limits mileage fairly low down on the service scale.  Echoes of civvy partners turning out to be less sexually compatible than hoped for or losing their libido.  Going back to them also mirrors sleeping with an ex having spent some time playing the field with limited or no success on improving on what one had.

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the honesty.   :drinks:
It's always a sad disappointment when an SP one has favoured alot and perhaps built a good rapport with over time limits mileage fairly low down on the service scale.  Echoes of civvy partners turning out to be less sexually compatible than hoped for or losing their libido.  Going back to them also mirrors sleeping with an ex having spent some time playing the field with limited or no success on improving on what one had.

As far as I'm aware Mia never allowed facials, so it certainly wasn't a case of a reduction in service levels.

Offline joshwinkers

Just wanted to thank folks for the latest recommendations - I'm going to try and see Tracy at some point in the next two weeks, and just hope I'm not told that I have to see someone else first before I can see her. If that does happen I have a couple of Plan B's and Plan C's this time, so hopefully someone will take my hard earned cash at the end of all of this!

Offline Blazing29

I use olinas a fair bit. 

My top 3 who i'd happily see any day are Tracy, Linda and Melinda. 

Tracy is the star of the lot; she's hot, great body and attitude. 

Linda is possibly the prettiest, really lovely girl with a great attitude to match. 

Melinda is a mix of the two.  She told me she worked as a hotel receptionist back home and i can imagine her in that role (it worked for me anyways!!)

HTH

How is the parking at Linda's place? Thanks

Offline LLPunting

How is the parking at Linda's place? Thanks

I find her forecourt very accommodating and can usually squeeze in somewhere round the back. 

(Sorry, just too tempting not to say it  ;))
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 01:40:45 pm by LLPunting »