Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot young mixed race / “caramel” girls in London?  (Read 18720 times)

Offline A.Punter

This one seems to fit the bill, and appears to be a squirted

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Waste of space. No Reviews in over 5 years a member
Banned by: 90125

Offline JackJones

Offline zackah23

Mixed race cutie💜 - Kommons Walthamstow E17
Whatsapp To Book : +447513213814

Nice lil booty in the vids too

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 02:08:22 pm by zackah23 »

Offline JackJones

Did anyone ever meet this girl?

Offline mikey1002

You gonna pay her a visit?

Offline mikey1002

British Jada: External Link/Members Only

Litey in Northolt, £220 per hour though. Anyone wanna TOFTT?

Offline Thesixguy

Doesn’t show her face on profile but pretty with green eyes and plump lips.
30m
OWO 50
Damage 150

Her in pics

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 05:27:16 pm by Thesixguy »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Doesn’t show her face on profile but pretty with green eyes and plump lips.
30m
OWO 50
Damage 150

Her in pics

She’s not mixed race or caramel. Clearly Asian as stated in the ethnicity. I’m struggling to see where this “mix” is?

Online sparkus

Isn't there already a Mixed Race hottie thread?

Offline Thesixguy

Lost the profile, filter Hillingdon London - ‘English sapphire’

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackJones

Sophie Red Queen limited time only

I TOFT this one in 2018. Positive. Link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177763.0
There's also another positive review.
She comes and goes. Tried to see her last year when she was about, but it never happened. I wanted an hour, but at the time she was keen to do only 30 min appointments even though she was still advertising hour appointments. The impression I got was that the cheap 1 hour rate was to hook clients interest, then offer 30 min appointments on the pretext of being fully booked for that day. But always, YMMV.

Offline FlaccidChimp

This one looks attractive but is on the pricey side. A bit too expensive for me but someone else might want to try her.

Offline bprince1645

Trying to track down monik@sexy. She sounds great. Do you know where she is based and whether she does OWO or anal? Can’t beat a Brazilian girl.

Kind regards,
bprince

Offline Payyourwaymate

Trying to track down monik@sexy. She sounds great. Do you know where she is based and whether she does OWO or anal? Can’t beat a Brazilian girl.

Kind regards,
bprince

Don't think she is in the country you know. Normally operates out of the latina stables. They normally go home around this time so odds are you will not find her.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Kind regards,
bprince
Mate, stop asking about this SP on loads of different threads you are coming across as a stalker and we aren't here to help stalkers. If she isn't advertising move on and find another one.

I've deleted your others but left this one as you've had a reply.

Offline bprince1645

Thanks for the info. Do you know if she does the extra services

Online Cheshuk

Don't think she is in the country you know. Normally operates out of the latina stables. They normally go home around this time so odds are you will not find her.

I knew there would be a scarcity in December as they may go home for Christmas, I didn't expect them to start disappearing so soon. However today I tried to book Karma at Diva and they said she's gone home today. I've been noticing more and more sp's on my agency list in London are disappearing at the moment. Is there any sort of rough time to expect the foreign sp's to start reappearing back in London? it's not my main region so not familiar with its dynamics, but I travel down regularly to punt. I'd imagine January is the obvious answer, but maybe I'm missing something

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the info. Do you know if she does the extra services
She isn't here why are you still asking about her, are you a disgruntles partner, ex partner or pimp trying to find out what she's been up to.   :unknown:

You come across as extremely dodgy.

Offline bprince1645

Not at all. I’m new to this site and wasn’t totally clear on how you posted or how others see that post. Nothing dodgy.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not at all. I’m new to this site and wasn’t totally clear on how you posted or how others see that post. Nothing dodgy.
Unfortunately we get all kinds on here including stalkers, partners, ex partners, pimps and parlour owners mostly asking questions for dubious reasons so when we get a new member asking about the same SP on 4 different threads then after they are told she isn't in the country still asks about services, then it does raise suspicion.

I woulds recommend having a look around the site to see how it all works and get the feel of the place then situations like this shouldn't arise again.

Offline bprince1645

Understood and point noted.However regarding whether she is around, it sounded like more of a guess than a definitive answer. I thought other members might reply with other info.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Understood and point noted.However regarding whether she is around, it sounded like more of a guess than a definitive answer. I thought other members might reply with other info.

I have seen and reviewed her myself in the past. She was mostly based around london. It's unlikely she is in the country if you haven't found the ad since you seem so determined and have found nothing. Let it go. I don't think anyone else is going to help you.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I knew there would be a scarcity in December as they may go home for Christmas, I didn't expect them to start disappearing so soon. However today I tried to book Karma at Diva and they said she's gone home today. I've been noticing more and more sp's on my agency list in London are disappearing at the moment. Is there any sort of rough time to expect the foreign sp's to start reappearing back in London? it's not my main region so not familiar with its dynamics, but I travel down regularly to punt. I'd imagine January is the obvious answer, but maybe I'm missing something

The economy is bad too so there is not much work for them either. Normally they come back end of Jan early to Mid Feb.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 09:10:28 am by Payyourwaymate »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why are you so fixated on this one SP? Continually "Trying to track down monik@sexy" and not asking if there's anyone similar raises major red flags.

Another rad flag is you don't mention how you know about her, if you had just seen her advert or if you had actually had a booking.  :unknown:

Online Cheshuk

The economy is bad too so there is not much work for them either. Normally they come back end of Jan early to Mid Feb.

Great information thank you.. I will keep an eye out, good to know they likely won't all be gone for good

Offline bprince1645

Saw advert & read review. If there is similar then please share