Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leadership  (Read 351 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's always easy in hindsight to pick the bones out of what wasn't done right or at the right time but how do people feel Bojo and the Government are handling this crisis  :unknown:
While i'm not a fan of his I'm pleased that he does seem to be following the advise of the medical experts and number crunchers predicting how the number of infected people will likely develop then taking actions based on the facts to hand.
Perhaps movement of people in London should have been restricted a bit sooner than waiting to lock the whole country down  :unknown:

Compare that to Trump however who seemed to be in denial at the start and downplayed it almost as if it was fake news, at least now the penny seems to have dropped and the orange fuckwit is actually listening to others for a change

At the extreme is Brazil's leader Jair Bolsonaro who says it's nothing to worry about but then goes on to say "People are going to die, I'm sorry," he said. "But we can't stop a car factory because there are traffic accidents."  :wacko:

If it's nothing to worry about then i'm not sure why he is wearing a face mask  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Too slow his response. He changed his dictates...

I guess him catching the virus best sums it up tbh. Physician Heal Thyself!!

I just seen the Coronavirus ad on the tv for the first time about stay in and save the NHS most ironic but to be fair Boris is not to be blamed for this.

I have heard the rest of Europe and some other nations were looking at the Government's response  with agahst at one point

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 03:55:59 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Good points and my view is that Bojo and virtually everyone else around him have had to change mindset very quickly and think it would be unfair to suggest they haven't done a fair job. Who would have dared to predict this government would bring in the measures they have to try and support business and people?

Also, imagine Theresa and Hammond still in charge!  :scare:

So well done to Bojo and co since this broke. The underlying issue is how they lead us when it's clear that the years of cuts have left us in a terrible position to control the virus.

Whilst I applaud Bojo, the real test is to come and I do worry that our leaders have been so focused on others things for so many years, the current good leadership starts to wobble.

As for Trump, then it would be laughable if not so sad. His constant stream of fake news, playing politics and bullshit is going to cause unimaginable death and economic collapse in the USA, or even worse a war.