Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alicia masseuse  (Read 3224 times)

Offline MrDog

Anyone know when and if she is still working.
Since her move to Hammersmith she hasn't been available at all.

Offline Gynaemyte

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She logged in yesterday.
She may not display "Availble Today" - means nothing.
Send her a text.

Offline MrDog

Obviously I've tried to contact her by phone, text and aw but nothing. Maybe she's having some more enhancements ! :drinks:
Oh well plenty more to sample on the HL.

Online Dead Wood

any intel on this young lady?  i was wondering if anyone had managed to make a booking with her before i tried. i've not seen her since she moved west.

and if anyone can be more specific about where she is now working, that would be helpful.

cheers.

Offline midge710

I tried to make a booking the other day. I sent a text and then phoned but have not had a reply. I just checked and she has logged in today.

davew10

Same here. Been trying to see her for weeks with no success.

Offline Gynaemyte

Logged In today, 23/03/2017 - enjoy.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Her profile's gone. Has she resurfaced with a new one?

Offline boardyhell

squirter for me she used to live next to church hall near wimbledon/colliers wood

Online LLPunting

Supposedly has a boyfriend she loves.

May or may not have been seeing the occasional past regular for some pocket money.

Did you ever meet her sister?

Offline boardyhell

Supposedly has a boyfriend she loves.

May or may not have been seeing the occasional past regular for some pocket money.

Did you ever meet her sister?
didnt get that impression when i was up her arse

Online LLPunting

When was the last time you were up her arse?  She moved from Wimbledon more than a year ago.

Offline boardyhell

probably 18 months ago roughly,no cim but brings her self and squirts quite proudly

Online LLPunting

probably 18 months ago roughly,no cim but brings her self and squirts quite proudly

That would be a little before I spoke to her last and found out about her new love.

Guess it's true what they say about relationships, women give you everything until they've got you hooked then once you're in Love you don't do the "dirty things" any more, not if you're going to have babies together.  You're a lucky man to have been the last in, hope you and Alicia are very happy together   :drinks:

Offline boardyhell

not my type a little bit too stocky for me with big bolt ons

Offline Kingbilly74

She is also one of my favourites.
As I understand it, she moved back to Spain to start a business,
But she may have just lied.
Her profile reappeared a fortnight ago as ally masseuse or similar,
Just doing outcalls - but it’s gone now. Great shame!

Offline Ed R

I don't think she was ever in Hammersmith, she was in another (localish) location trying to avoid attention from a dodgy former madam.

Problem was, it was a block of flats and she was crazy paranoid about neighbours snooping, you weren't allowed to ring the bell or speak until you were in the bedroom with the door closed. I got it wrong once and she told me off as if I was her son. Then she shagged me senseless ;)

She did use to go on about starting her own business, maybe it actually happened.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac