Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim_Fox - North Greenwich  (Read 2735 times)

3 review(s) for Kim_Fox (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Another broad review of a number visits to Kim-Fox. I’ve spent time with Kim both in her earlier Redbridge address and at her current North Greenwich venue. Probably visited about 10 times. A very good reliable punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
In the early days texts were a bit sketchy and directions were vague at first but after the initial teething issues and we got to know each other comm’s became reliable and very good.

The North Greenwich apartment is spacious clean and well maintained. The complex is large and access is discreet. Parking is on street and readily available whenever I’ve needed it. Alternatively a short bus trip from North Greenwich tube (or a 10min walk) gets you there comfortably.

Girl
Kim is not tall and is probably in her late 30’s. Starting to age just a little but is still a very attractive woman. She knows how to dress well and take care of her appearance. She is always clean fresh and ready with a welcoming smile and DFK.

Meeting
I’ve paid £120 for 1hr FS and never found Kim clock watching. In fact we have often overrun on time. Once she gets to know you the paperwork is a non pressure event and I’ve once almost forgotten to pay (ooops). She was gentle in reminding me it was not a bother, such is her attitude and, I sense, a genuine connection. General plan, after a chat and a drink in the living area, is to disrobe one another and move towards a first shot, followed by some small talk and cuddling which then progresses into DATY, 69 (covered) and further FS in many positions. I understand she has more kinky offers on her list but these do not do anything for me. I can also vouch that she says she has a thing for fat men. This is not me, but by her response when I’m with her you would never tell.

Cost
£120 for the hour, FS.

Overall
Kim is a very reliable punt; I have no faults to report.  :dance:

I concur with others; she would be a great punt for newbie getting their first leg over. :yahoo:

She is considerate and very easy going. Her approach from initial welcome through to farewell is a genuine GFE and keep her well placed on my hit list.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 03:06:05 pm by Thin_Lizzy_125 »