Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poor attempt at an Adultwork scam  (Read 566 times)

Offline AndyJay

Sadly I cannot put up the link to the profile as it has gone now (all in the same day).

So an new profile for a female 'Patricia' came up in my town. It had three pictures with usual incall prices and I sent an email and received a reply with a phone number asking me to "WhatsApp her". The number is 07520 670839.

After a few messages the SP gave me a road name but not full details of where she was. This road was somewhere that would not be associated with such activities!!. I also asked where she was from (As the English used wasn't the best) and got the reply "Am A British babe....any problem with that?".

Anyway she wanted vouchers for payment as "cash is complicated". Was asked to get amazon vouchers and bring them to her. I played around for a bit then asked if I could pay by paypal instead and she sent the email link which is actually a males name with a foreign sounding surname. I also noticed that paypal wanted me to pay in USD for this transfer of cash (Which was never going to happen!)  :lol:

In the end I pretended I bought the Amazon vouchers and told her I was parked in the road. She then asks for pictures of the card(s) once you've scratched off the foil so she can check the numbers 'BUT I can put my finger over the first two digits to hide them'!!!!. :rolleyes:
I would imagine they all start with the same two digits?.

She sent me a picture of a card with two digits covered up with her finger!!. Perhaps she thought I needed help?! I also have a pic she sent of 'her'.

I'm sure this scam will be attempted many times over in a town near you?. Not sure if I am allowed to put the email address (name) from paypal?. Hopefully its okay putting up the WhatsApp number.

Gave me an hours worth of amusement during lockdown  :drinks:

Offline Mack100

Omg someone tried the same scam with me. She said she didnt want payment just to get her a google card . I told her i would get it on my way to her after work. All day while at work she text asking me if i had bought it which raised alarm bells. I decided at this point i wasnt going to see her but told her i had bought the card. She too asked to take a picture i told her to fuck off and blocked her.

Offline urlmicro

Sadly I cannot put up the link to the profile as it has gone now (all in the same day).

So an new profile for a female 'Patricia' came up in my town. It had three pictures with usual incall prices and I sent an email and received a reply with a phone number asking me to "WhatsApp her". The number is 07520 670839.

After a few messages the SP gave me a road name but not full details of where she was. This road was somewhere that would not be associated with such activities!!. I also asked where she was from (As the English used wasn't the best) and got the reply "Am A British babe....any problem with that?".

Anyway she wanted vouchers for payment as "cash is complicated". Was asked to get Axxxxxx vouchers and bring them to her. I played around for a bit then asked if I could pay by paypal instead and she sent the email link which is actually a males name with a foreign sounding surname. I also noticed that paypal wanted me to pay in USD for this transfer of cash (Which was never going to happen!)  :lol:

In the end I pretended I bought the Axxxxxx vouchers and told her I was parked in the road. She then asks for pictures of the card(s) once you've scratched off the foil so she can check the numbers 'BUT I can put my finger over the first two digits to hide them'!!!!. :rolleyes:
I would imagine they all start with the same two digits?.

She sent me a picture of a card with two digits covered up with her finger!!. Perhaps she thought I needed help?! I also have a pic she sent of 'her'.

I'm sure this scam will be attempted many times over in a town near you?. Not sure if I am allowed to put the email address (name) from paypal?. Hopefully its okay putting up the WhatsApp number.

Gave me an hours worth of amusement during lockdown  :drinks:

Yes I was also targeted but my rule is never do a deposit or whatever loyalty card they want there are some on locanto aswell doing the same thing

Online petermisc

I wonder what would have happened if you had sent pictures with say the last two numbers hidden?

Seriously, it is a bad idea to try and visit a brand new AW profile.  There are so many scam profiles put up that are taken down again within a day, that it is best to wait a couple of days and see if the profile is still active.

Offline j_181

If you wish, this information can all be passed on to Action Fraud anonymously (click through as a 'guest' instead of registering): External Link/Members Only

If you have a bit of time on your hands and want to waste their time and wind up these scammers, check out the scambaiting forum External Link/Members Only for ideas
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:39:21 pm by j_181 »