Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lori and Jessica B2B massage Queensbury  (Read 3212 times)

Online bluelad

Has anyone paid a visit to these ladies Lori and Jessica who advertise tantric/B2B massage in Queensbury? They look very sexy.

External Link/Members Only

🌹•🌹•🌹 B2B Erotic Massage 🌹•🌹•🌹 with 💋 ❤ 💋 Lori & Jessica 💋 ❤ 💋 - ...Available today!... - 25
Enlarge Picture
🌹•🌹•🌹 B2B Erotic Massage 🌹•🌹•🌹 with 💋 ❤ 💋 Lori & Jessica 💋 ❤ 💋 - ...Available today!... - 25
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Hi guys, my name is Lori and this is my friend Jessica (the brunette). These are our real pictures. We offer a nude session with a relaxing B2B massage combined with a sensual and erotic touch using all of our body, finishing with a happy ending. Prostate massage is included in the session if you wish. We use clean towels and a shower is available at the beginning or at the end of our session, it's your choice. The massage is with oil and takes place in the nice warm ambience of my place.

Here's what you can expect in a one-to-one session with either me or Jessica:

My body-to-body sessions always start with a soothing and relaxing massage that makes you feel comfortable, relaxed and relieves any stress you may be feeling. I then continue with erotic and sensual touching with my whole body sliding up and down your back bringing our connection even closer and your desire growing ever stronger. When you turn over you will be even more excited as my sensual and erotic massage continues and I permit you to touch my body provided you do so in a sensitive and respectful way. My body sliding on yours takes you away from your reality to a magical and sensual world. My sensual touch will make you feel as if you are floating like a butterfly. The ambience I create is romantic with soft light and soft soothing music as you see me applying warm oil all over your nude body. My warm room is arranged with pleasing scents, clean sheets, towels and bathroom where you can take a shower before and after your massage.

When you arrive, you will receive a warm welcome, a nice smile and I will be dressed in sexy underwear. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Erotic Nude Body to Body Massage - with either Lori or Jessica
45 mins: £80
1 hour: £100
1.5 hours: £150
2 hours: £200

A soothing and relaxing massage, followed by fully nude body-to-body massage on your front and back (except in the 45 minute session, where it is on your front only) with a happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4-hands Erotic Body to Body Massage - double the fun with Lori & Jessica ;)
90 mins: £300

What could be better than a 4-hands massage with 2 lovely girls? Full body-to-body massage with both girls and a 4-handed happy ending ;). Doesn't that sound like an experience every man needs to try at least once?

Call/text us on: 07599 586850 or 07548 510029

Our general availability is from 10am until 11pm, 6 days a week (not on Sundays). INCALLS only at our place in QUEENSBURY. We're based only a few minutes walk away from the tube station. Please book at least 1 hour in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Lori & Jessica 💋 - 07599 586850
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 14792713 london

• Other ads by this user:
🌹•🌹•🌹 B2B Erotic Massage 🌹•🌹•🌹 with 💋 ❤ 💋 Lori & Jessica 💋 ❤ 💋 - ...Available today!... - 25 (HA7 - Stanmore Queensbury) adult entertainment: body rubs
🌹🌹🌹 B2B Erotic Massage 🌹🌹🌹withLori &Jessica💋❤️💋 - 25 (London) adult entertainment: body rubs
Lori - 25 (HA7 1EE) adult entertainment: body rubs

Offline Oldblighter

b2beroticmassage.com "Now closed for business"
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: